The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

+12
sky
banana
Danny
arioch
Rade
Alaistaria Marie
Wizard
Paravell
Lady Herodias
Game Nurse
Pampered One
Aeternalia
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

Post by Pampered One Thu 4 Sep - 2:49

I just watched this match and noticed that Nana was in Paravell's party as a 5th member. Though, upon reviewing the beginning 4 times, I saw no mischeif on Nana's part, this participation was illegal and against the rules of the tournament.....

2. A match consists of one
GVG scrimmage between two players and hero / henchmen in our guild hall
(4 person teams). (somebody check me on this that 2 non officers can
create a scrimmage match against each other).

Not to accuse either party of cheating, but it would be very simple for someone to suspect that an extra set of eyes could be typing in team chat or speaking in vent giving guidance or deciphering a heros or players build. To avoid this suspicion from exploding into conflict, Lady and I have made a decision to VOID this battle and declare that it must be fought again.

I apologize if this rankes any feathers, but I must maintain the integrity and appearance of the tournament to appear completely impartial and balanced.

Any one wishing to observe these battles in the future, must do so like the rest of us, and watch it through the Guild Battle Observation replay.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

Post by arioch Thu 4 Sep - 15:18

Game nurse and I have agreed to do our match up on Saturday at 12:00 midnight CST or 10pm PST. Game nurse has also promised not to forfeit.
arioch
arioch
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 16
Other games played : ISW
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://www.hellinthestateofmisery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by banana Thu 4 Sep - 19:58

sorry guys my bad didn't realize that was the case i am extremely sorry
banana
banana
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 23:32

lol no Mal, I will not forfeit, you will win your honor fair and square...don't worry *grin* I am not a quitter. But be prepared to RUN after me...as running is my best skill...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 4 Sep - 23:43

Hi Di,

How about Sunday evening! We can be the last ones :p

Lady.
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehwyn Fri 5 Sep - 2:28

Lady Herodias wrote:Hi Di,

How about Sunday evening! We can be the last ones :p

Lady.

Maybe the last ones. Still not sure if Xanthos will be able to make it for our match. :p
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 5 Sep - 3:51

Hey Jon-

Well maybe if Xanth does not log on or post before Saturday we can get another player into the tournament? I am sure we can get another person who would want to join...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadouken Fri 5 Sep - 9:55

heya I'm still alive. Had some computer troubles and classes started up again so I've been dead on my feet all week. But one new modem plus a couple hours of yelling at the stupid machine, and i'm back online again Very Happy

anyways, i need to hit the sack since i need to be at work in 6 hours, but anytime this weekend after 6pm PST is fine with me Jon
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri 5 Sep - 11:35

OK. I have so over prepared that I must fail just because.

It is contingent on my ISP getting their act together. I could not stay on line last night for more than 20-25 minutes before being disconnected. They are supposed to be out today to replace my modem. Hopefully that will resolve the issue.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Fri 5 Sep - 15:50

Paravell tell me if you are available this Friday or Saturday at 9:00pm EST time
we will have our match than

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri 5 Sep - 16:14

It seems my ISP assures me that almost assuredly with little chance of a possible reoccurance that i should have an almost mostly reliable Internet connection this weekend. And then they reminded me that Hanna was suppose to hit Richmond tonight or tomorrow at which time all bets were off..... Good old Comcast, the ever vigilant and ready with an excuse ISP.

I will be there Sunday weather and Comcast allowing.

Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehwyn Fri 5 Sep - 22:28

Xanthos wrote:heya I'm still alive. Had some computer troubles and classes started up again so I've been dead on my feet all week. But one new modem plus a couple hours of yelling at the stupid machine, and i'm back online again Very Happy

anyways, i need to hit the sack since i need to be at work in 6 hours, but anytime this weekend after 6pm PST is fine with me Jon

Good to hear from ya. Smile

I'll most likely be on any of the evenings this weekend, so whichever day works best for you is fine.
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 6 Sep - 6:52

Okay Di...I'll just come find you if your not in a mission.

Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sun 7 Sep - 23:48

Do not know if I am supposed to post this or not...
But Mal gave me a terrific fight and nearly got me...but I managed to kill his guild lord in the end, so I suppose I won...!! Shocking as it may be...

On to round two!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Mon 8 Sep - 12:23

Grats on the win, Nursey. Smile
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Mon 8 Sep - 19:15

Not sure when I will get up full results as there have been many matches unfought. I have not seen James/Nana....Paravell/Jay rematch....Motoko/ Xanthos...and no decision has been made yet on the Adrian/Killer disconnect match.

I feel that, since Killer is my son, I should not make the final decision on the disposition of this match, but will instead present the facts as I saw them to James and have him talk to Scion, whom observed the entire match, and let James make a final decree.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Mon 8 Sep - 21:23

well Paravell haven't contact me in game or on the forums
try looking for him but can't seem to see him online

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 9 Sep - 4:46

Results of Di and I. I won, but Di put up a good fight! I think he let me win! Nursey...nice to hear that the women can actually hold a good fight against the men...congratulations!

Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 9 Sep - 18:21

In the interest of keeping the tournament on a timely schedule..

I forfeit to Nana for being unable to present myself for a fight.

Good Luck everyone!

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 10 Sep - 2:35

So what did we decide with Para and Jay? I told Paravell that the tournament needed to be redone on vent. Thereafter, he logged off of vent, and I have not heard from him since. James what's your recommendation?

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Wed 10 Sep - 12:28

Paravell,

I am sorry there was a problem with your match up that was fought. I understand it is difficult to return to fight the same opponent after already having won the fight once. Please understand we are doing only what we feel is the right thing to do to provide a fair tournament for all the players.

The rules were clearly stated, and were not adhered to during the fight between yourself and Jay. (There was a fifth person in your group). The choices left at that point were to disqualify you from the tournament, refight the match, or let the win stand. The decision was made to refight the match, as a disqualification seemed too extreme for the offense. The win could not stand as it appeared to provide you with the opportunity to have an unfair advantage. Even if this opportunity was not utilized, it is impossible for us to confirm or deny the match was fought fairly, hence.. a rematch.

As we are trying to wrap up the matches from the first round, please schedule with Jay here on the forums a time to refight the match.

Good Luck with the rest of the tournament, and sorry for any inconvenience!

Aeternalia Tenite
James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 12 Sep - 0:29

Due to inabilities to participate or non responsiveness to requests for battle times, the ladder has been filled out with a number of forfeitures.

This list is now up and the second round shall begin forthwith. round 2 matches shall be fought by no later date then Wednesday, September 17th.

Please commence to set up your second round matches.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Sat 13 Sep - 1:24

Hey Rehwyn. Please let me know a good time for you Smile

I'm usually available after 10pmEST on weekends and 9pmEST on weeknights.
sky
sky
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Sat 13 Sep - 18:31

Me and Marie just had our match. She won it, since her ADHD kicked in and she wouldn't stand still! Mad

Anyway, she got the better of me and got a prize for it. Not gonna tell what it is though. Wink
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sat 13 Sep - 19:31

Good fight you guys!

And Way To Go friend!!!! (I mean Marie, naturally )

Us s are kinda kicking butt here...lol

At least when Ann wins her match against me it will still be s Rule!!!
(Hey, ya gotta live it up while you can!! We all know that Gunter and James dreamed this up just so they can kick all our ...)

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next