The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Ascalon - Reclaimed "Challenge Night"

Go down

Old Ascalon - Reclaimed  "Challenge Night" Empty Old Ascalon - Reclaimed "Challenge Night"

Post by Aeternalia Tue 10 Jun - 20:34

Last night Di, Lady, Gunter and Myself set out to do some hard mode. We selected old ascalon and took on the prospect of vanquishing this area with the allowed party of 4.

By the time we got to the 220 th level 22-28, we were worn out, frustrated, smarter, and a bit more experienced.

The on screen indicator that we had finally finished vanquishing came after we worked our way back to the entrance to the zone, and found two mobs we had missed as we had gotten started. What a relief!

Vanquishing is hard work. We found some good loot along the way, some golds, a few Tomes, and pretty good cash from the drops. All of our inventories were filled with sellable junk along with the valuable items that had dropped.

I estimated my total take in cash from the whole event to be around 4.5 - 5K. with about 3 golds to ID for my title track. Not bad for a nights work, and it did take all night. (About 4.5 hours or so )

It may have been easier and faster had we brought more consumables and different skills.

In the end it was a great time, and I look forward to vanquishing other areas of the game.

This was started as part of "Challenge Night" one of our weekly events for our Guild Members that takes place on Monday nights.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down