The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"?

2 posters

Go down

What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"? Empty What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"?

Post by Pampered One Fri 28 Mar - 21:33

What's up with all the playing styles in Guild Wars? Give me a break.
Everyone knows there's only one way to play and that's MY WAY.
I mean, have you seen some of these people? Let's look at these bizarre
people.
The Flyer/Runner: How many children do you run over on the way to work/school?
Come on. Have you ever even stopped to look at anything or enjoy anything in life?
You come into this game and spend exactly 3.71 minutes on each mission and quest
and know every little shortcut in existance. Every other skill is a speed skill and
you run right past obstacles and teammates alike. What kind of childhood did you
have anyways? I suspect your parents hugged, spanked, fed, and tucked you in all at the
same time just to get it out of the way.

The Tagalong: Ok have you ever actually done anything in your life for yourself?
You must be loaded with charm and good looks and have everyone do things for you.
Brat? Pampered? Spoiled? You manage to weasel your way into our hearts and
minds and just follow along whenever someone does a mission. The first one to
die and the last one to try. That's your motto. Admittedly you are pleasant company and
generally well spoken and mannered, but I have to ask....what have you done for me lately?

The Hyper: "HoH anyone?" pause "GVG anyone?" pause "AB anyone?" pause "Anyone doing
anything?". OMG just stop. Every moment you're in the game you feel the need to be occupied.
You jump around more than a kangaroo and have the attention span of a gerbil. And God
forbid no one responds to you within a second and a half. You'll either spam the channel
until you get a response or get pouty and stomp your feet. You are great at getting people
to try new things and get some folks to join together but you go way tooooooo far.
I imagine that you are suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder and if left to your own devices
in real life you'll either burn the house down by accident or wander out into traffic.
Sheesh, scary! Like I used to say to my little brother, "Don't go away mad, just go away"!!

The Butterfly: You are by far the best players to have in a Guild...and the most annoying.
You love to talk to everybody. You love to visit. You love to make friends. You love to whisper.
You love to post in forums. You love to recruit. You love to spin ideas. You love the crowds.
you FORGET To actually play. For Pete's sake...this is a game. Try getting out of town and playing some.
And when you actually do leave town to play, try ..please try...to remember to equip
a weapon. You are the only player worse than the Tagalong. I suspect you were raised by feral wolves
with no form of verbalizations and hugs and now you choose this game to make up for lost
time. You are annoying....and the love of my life. How depressing.

The Builder/sheep: Can you say organized to death? Success is a nice thing but does it have to
come at the expense of individuality? In your world every one has a role to play and a set of
skills and actions they must follow. If they deviate, we fail. If they deviate, they are a bad player.
If they deviate, they are not a team player. I grant you this, you are by far the wealthiest and most
successful players, but believe it or not, many people do not measure success by wealth. I think
you should be in the military. Soup Nazi anyone?(Seinfeld reference) When things are really hard and
almost impossible to overcome, your ideas help us through, but just how much organization does a
person really need to have fun? I can just picture your family when you go to the bathroom....One to poop,
one runs the water to wash, one dispenses the soap, one sprays the airfreshner, one holds
the towel, and one wipes. CREEEEEEEEPY!

The Trudger: Now this one is an interesting guy. He does everything slowly and methodically. He spends hours reorganizing his mules and his inventory.
He checks and rechecks before leaving town. He rarely is not solo'ing. He is
meticulous to the point of being dysfunctional. Every spot on the map must
be explored. Every encounter with monsters is calculated and the henchies
flagged and controlled.He takes hours to do a mission. He only aggros on his own terms and gets furious when he makes an error. He stops frequently to contemplate the beauty of the game and often likes to stop to take pictures that no one will ever see but him.
Jeez man...just get a move on already. His saving grace is that he makes a
good teacher because he has looked at everything. downside is he takes forever to
get anywhere.His childhood consisted of a strange variety of art and military, aggression
and humility, travel and homebodyness. He is schizophrenic. He is the loner.
He is the anti-socialite. He is me. So i guess this is the right way to play, afterall,
it is my way!

Whats that?? You play differently. Well you're wrong. there's only one way and thats my way. Sigh...ok fine, play your own way. just don't expect me to do it that way.....or like it.
***Trudges off to reorganize inventory bags***

Pampered One

Last edited by Pampered One on Fri 28 Mar - 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"? Empty Re: What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"?

Post by Guest Fri 28 Mar - 21:58

so what is your way?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"? Empty Re: What's up with "Mine is the only Playing Style"?

Post by Pampered One Fri 28 Mar - 22:22

If you look at the second to last row of the Trudger's description, it says "He is me"

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Mar - 22:49

oh right, see it now ;D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Mon 7 Apr - 17:44

Did anyone notice that I am the "butterfly". The one thing Gunter forgot to add as annoying as the butterfly is, they transform into something of beauty...and people flock to them to try and catch them...lol I guess I am still fluttering.

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down