The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

+12
sky
banana
Danny
arioch
Rade
Alaistaria Marie
Wizard
Paravell
Lady Herodias
Game Nurse
Pampered One
Aeternalia
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) Empty "Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

Post by Aeternalia Wed 27 Aug - 13:44

OFFICIAL

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) Oh_no_11

Suggested rules for the tournament (First Round):

1) First round match needs to be completed by Sunday, 9/7.
2) Paired matches need to work out an agreeable day and time.
3) Post in this forum topic the day and the approximate time you and your paired match have agreed to play. We would like to cheer you on, as well as have an opportunity to watch the video (that is if you dont mind!) Razz
4) This is double elimination match. The first round ends when one of the players lose 2 matches.
5) Once the match is complete. Edit your topic post where you agreed on the time and day you slotted, and list the winner of the match.

Last edited by Aeternalia on Tue 2 Sep - 2:16; edited 3 times in total
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) Empty Re: "Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

Post by Pampered One Fri 29 Aug - 15:21

sure I can do that. Actually what the program does, once you enter all the parameters and hit create, it is making a webpage so what you are looking at is just a capture using firefox's Abduction addon and then saved as a med quality jpeg. It can be captured in higher quality and cropped/uploaded to fit your specific desires.

BTW...hope the seeding don't end up this way for real. Man it has me facing Rade and then probable Nana in the second round if I could make it by him. Sheesh talk about a tough row to hoe. Funny how it paired the 2 ladies in the first round. Now that's one I'd love to watch. The suicidal facing the scatterbrained. Now thats entertainment.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

"Oh No You Didn't!"  Tourny Bracket  (Round 1) Empty Re: "Oh No You Didn't!" Tourny Bracket (Round 1)

Post by Game Nurse Sat 30 Aug - 17:26

Lol who do you think is the suicidal one Anne??? I could not POSSIBLY be the scatterbrained!! Give Gunter a good pinch from me! Preferably somewhere painful.

At any rate Anne, I challenge you to a match!!!! Of course you can call a temporary cease fire if you feel the urge to talk fashion, hair, movies or just need to have a cup of tea... gotta keep it civilized... these men are just so primitive.... *grin*

And just a question, cuz I have no idea how these things work...If I die right off them I am done? That is it?? How boring is that??? Oh, I guess that is the point of a tourney. Ok, I get it.

OOooh now I see. I get stuck in the LOSER team. AGH!! Hmmm I had better focus here.....

Any one up to a few trial runs with me before I slaughter Anne????? I mean, PLAY with Anne??? lol

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 30 Aug - 22:31

Lol...nursey...I think it goes like....if one of us lose 2, then the tourney is over. In this case...with our luck, we will just tie and/or die together! Didnt you find it ironic that it put the two worst players together...or the two women against each other! But....alas it will change since we have Maire who is now added to the list! If I have to face one of the guys, I will hide and run!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paravell Sun 31 Aug - 1:15

Lady Herodias wrote:If I have to face one of the guys, I will hide and run!

Lady H

You may run and hide but then I find you Razz
Paravell
Paravell
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Paravell Sun 31 Aug - 1:21

Game Nurse wrote:
Any one up to a few trial runs with me before I slaughter Anne????? I mean, PLAY with Anne??? lol

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)

Well if you would sign on. I would be willing to toy with you. I mean help you practice. Razz
Paravell
Paravell
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Mon 1 Sep - 4:27

great job Gunter
that is so much easier to see

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 2 Sep - 13:42

Matchup specifics for Match Aeternalia Tenite VS Nana Goes Evil.

Nana,

Heather has Surgery scheduled for Weds, and Thursdays Nights I have class from 5:30 - 9:30 pm..
Friday or late night Thursday(after 10:15 PM) or possibly Weds evening (depending on how Heather feels) is the best I can do.

What about you?

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Tue 2 Sep - 18:47

Well, Rade and I did our little scrimmage and oddly, I won! Can you believe it? No? Me neither..but I did. Very Happy So...anyhow..WOW!!!!
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Tue 2 Sep - 19:02

Well there was more to it than that Laughing

Marie utilized some sound strategy, a bit o' patience
and beat me good cheers

Big congrats on yur victory!

Rade
Rade
Rade
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 2 Sep - 19:34

You ROCK !!!

Can you fight for me in my rounds??? *grin*

Super job and now I am paired against Mal for some reason!!!! NOOOOOOOO. Ah well.

Mal, when are you ready to get your string butt kicked???

Maybe tonight or tomorrow??

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Tue 2 Sep - 19:37

Thanks, Rade. You were a lot of fun to play with.
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 2 Sep - 19:50

Congratulations....did Rade actually lose 2 games? Remember...its double eliminations....Wow, Rade your out of practice :p. Anyway, betcha your glad that is over!

Again congratulations.

Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Tue 2 Sep - 20:16

Sigh, I will explain how this works , again, when I get home. He lost one game. Moves into the losers bracket to fight another day.

***Aside to Rade*** O.o

Sky....How about some time Friday or Saturday? I tend to not be real fresh after work so the weekend works better for my mindset.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 2 Sep - 20:26

Match: Lady H & Di

Di...I decided I wanted to wait till the weekend if its okay with you...I think I need to PRACTICE! Let me if you want to do it on Saturday or Sunday... although I dont know if either of us (the winner of our tournament) would like to go against Pampered or Sky. All I can say is your such a good sport for even doing this!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Tue 2 Sep - 21:16

Actually, it was a lot of fun. He kinda helped me when we tried the first time and I picked it up by the second time we played. Glad I was against him for the first time, if for nothing else than the fact that he was such a sweetie. Very Happy Again, thanks, Rade..

And Nurse, I'm sure you'll do well all by yourself..You're awesome! lol

Thanks, Lady. Smile
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Tue 2 Sep - 21:27

During our match ( Marie versus I ) I had given her some misinformation about the winning

conditions and certain game mechanics of GvG. Turns out I was unaware of a few changes

made to GVG since last time I played. There no longer is a Victory or Death at the 20 minute

mark. There are no longer any locked gates thus no more guild thief npcs. And at the 28 minute

mark a winner is determined by whoever has done more damage to the respective Guild Lord.

So please take this into consideration whilst formulating your strategies. What a Face

peace ... Rade
Rade
Rade
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by arioch Tue 2 Sep - 23:58

You ROCK !!!

Can you fight for me in my rounds??? *grin*

Super job and now I am paired against Mal for some reason!!!! NOOOOOOOO. Ah well.

Mal, when are you ready to get your string butt kicked???

Maybe tonight or tomorrow??

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)

I will never be ready for a butt kicking but anytime is fine for a dance, like tonight or tomorow, will be fine.
arioch
arioch
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 16
Other games played : ISW
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://www.hellinthestateofmisery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Wed 3 Sep - 16:12

ARG The pressure, if I fail again Ann the Agro Queen I will die. Pun intended

If I win I have to face the Guild leader or Sky affraid !!!!

Where is the upside?

WOE IS ME ......ohhhhhh......WOE IS ME

Fine print
This weekend will be fine Ann.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by banana Wed 3 Sep - 23:15

well James week days i have to log about 9;30 to study fro school (the is central time) sorry i dint post earlier, but the weekends can pretty much be any time just let me know also i didn't see what time zone u were talking it
banana
banana
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Thu 4 Sep - 0:16

Pampered One wrote:

Sky....How about some time Friday or Saturday? I tend to not be real fresh after work so the weekend works better for my mindset.

Pampered

Hey Gunter, I'm good Friday or Saturday night. How about 11 pm EST on Saturday?
sky
sky
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 0:21

Di, you are so very cute....and absolutely correct!

One can only hope to get it over with quickly. And chances are we will be at the bottom of the pack in the end facing each other... I couldn't think of a better person to be a loser with *smile*

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Thu 4 Sep - 0:58

At any point for mine and Krist's match, we agreed to do it sometime on Saturday. So me and him will just skim your deadline for the first rounds.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Thu 4 Sep - 2:18

Saturday 8pm my time / 11pm your time works for me Sky.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paravell Thu 4 Sep - 2:21

Me and Wizard Jay just had our battle and I came out victorious. Very Happy
Paravell
Paravell
Shield Bearer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next