The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction farming

3 posters

Go down

Faction farming Empty Faction farming

Post by Danny Sun 6 Dec - 3:04

I want to increase my Kurzick faction so I can aquire the skills. I know HFFF was nerfed. Does anyone know what the fastest way to FF with a Rit? I am guessing that vanquishing is the fastest way to go, if I am right what are the best zones?

Thanks again in advance for your help!!

And should I forget [because I am old] Sad MERRY CHRISTMAS santa to all and a Happy and safe New Year! santa
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Faction farming Empty Re: Faction farming

Post by Acolyte41 Sun 6 Dec - 13:28

Di Daanq wrote:I want to increase my Kurzick faction so I can aquire the skills. I know HFFF was nerfed. Does anyone know what the fastest way to FF with a Rit? I am guessing that vanquishing is the fastest way to go, if I am right what are the best zones?

Thanks again in advance for your help!!

And should I forget [because I am old] Sad MERRY CHRISTMAS santa to all and a Happy and safe New Year! santa

Umm you would have to do some math but I know that quickly killing a couple bosses right outside portal locations in HM (acquire the bounty first) racks up pretty quickly. But then again that could get pretty expensive pretty fast hah. But I know there are some areas where there are 3 bosses right in a row and you could rockem pretty hard quickly, then resign.

You would have to figure out the avg time of one of those runs vs the time it takes for a full vanq of the easiest place with most profit. And see which one betters for your time. Other than that im not really sure =/ sorries.
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Sun 6 Dec - 13:29

Really doubt it will be worth it but just a thought.
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Faction farming Empty faction

Post by Danny Sun 6 Dec - 13:50

Pongmei Valley can be Vanq'ed in about 30 min with 155 kills but I think I can do better than that with my time. I will try to find some bosses near a town and see what the math says. It only cost 50 for the reward, what other cost?
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Mon 7 Dec - 1:22

Pongmei Valley is a fairly easy zone to vanquish but if I'm not mistaken I don't think you get the bonus faction for the total vanquish since it is split down the Kurz and Lux border.

You can get the shrine bonus per kill, but for faction farming purposes it's really not worth it to go there. I think the quickest zone on the Kurz side is Drazach Thicket. I don't have much experience vanquishing in Echovald though, most of the areas I still need to vanq for my title are in there, just haven't gotten to them yet.

For the Luxon side, Mount Qinkai is the prominent place for speed clearers and Drazach Thicket is the place for the Kurzick side. Speed clear pugs form in the French and German districts but that build is limited to monks and one sin. But if DT is like MQ it's chosen because it's fairly simple and fast to vanquish. Vanquishing Drazach Thicket should yield you around 17,000 faction per vanquish (total from the shrine bounty kills plus the bonus faction for completely vanquishing the zone).
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Mon 7 Dec - 1:38

Well that explains why such a small amount of Faction for Pongmei valley. I did vanq the entire Kurzick side of Echovald Forest and can confirm that DT is the quickest with the biggest bang. I really big bang (lots of Faction) is available in Ferndale but it is anything but quick. I got enough for all but a couple of the Kurzick skills and I do not know if I will bother with them.

Vanqing is cool but doing the same location over and over is not. Smile

Thx for the tips.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content