The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxon Faction Points

4 posters

Go down

Do you Faction Farm regularly?

Luxon Faction Points Vote_lcap29%Luxon Faction Points Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Luxon Faction Points Vote_lcap71%Luxon Faction Points Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 14

Luxon Faction Points Empty Luxon Faction Points

Post by Castell Ari Fri 20 Jun - 2:25

Well, i dont know how much into faction farming most people are here, but i like to do lots of them unfortunatelly i have notbeen able to do much recently since i deleted my HFFF character, but I do plan to get some more faction and invite others to give a hand too, it's fun and it's a good way to just enjoy and even make faction events once in a while!

So here goes the idea:
Lets HFFF lets get some faction and have fun while at it!! (it would be cool if we owned a town)
Castell Ari
Castell Ari
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Luxon Faction Points Empty Re: Luxon Faction Points

Post by Pampered One Fri 20 Jun - 3:01

I would tend to say that you would need to explain what that is, how it works, what the benefits are and what you need for it. No one does it here as fas as I know and many would not have the level or expertise, BUT, some of us know what it is and would be willing to learn, and a few of our old timers probably can aid in teaching it with u.

Got your work cut out for you. Go for it but go easy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Fri 20 Jun - 12:42

it's a good idea
but really need to explain what it is
if you need help explaining it I don't mind helping out
back to your question I rarely do faction farming
mostly AB (Alliance Battle) if I have the time and can get a group together
as for your idea of owning a town Razz I think I know which one we can own
would be quite easy to do just killing a lot of monsters XD

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki Fri 20 Jun - 15:32

For future reference: FFF is short for Fast Faction Farming. "HFFF" refers to Hero/Hench Fast Faction Farming where you use heroes/henchmen to quickly complete a simple, repeatable quest that gives Luxon Faction as a reward.

You guys might want to take a look at this: http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_Scout_the_Coast_HFFF

That's an example of one of the more popular methods. It takes some practice but eventually you should be able to rack in a lot of faction in very little time.

Personally, I'd like to get some HFFFing done mostly to work on my Luxon Title and to help out with the alliance's faction. It would take a lot of work, though, to get enough faction to take over one of the towns. We'd probably need a bigger alliance and a few more people committed to doing it on a regular basis just so we never lose faction overnight.

But with enough people (and free time), it's definitely a nice goal for the alliance to work together on.

Count me in on this if things ever get organized. I'd like to finally get any rank higher than 1 on that dang title.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down