The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya

4 posters

Go down

Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya Empty Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya

Post by TIll KIll Thu 2 Jul - 8:26

have to let everyone on in on a little story today my oldest was on the puter after me and when she was done downloading her music for her ipod (god I hate that dang thing going to the poor house .99 at a time) she looked at the forms that I had left up and started to read about us and what we are saying to each other ect. and asked me about it and when I told her about the game and what the forms were about she just lol at me so me being who I am I had to ask and here is what she said "Dad you are the only person I know that can make friends that you really care about that you have no idea who they are" So I told her about the little things that you have left here about your lives and after maybe 45 mins she was impressed and said that she still thinks I'm nuts as squirrel poo but if it makes me happy then go for it anyway as my oldest says family is sometimes people that you are born with and sometimes people that you just gain in life so guess in some ways all of ya are a little bit of family to me

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya Empty Re: Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya

Post by Pampered One Thu 2 Jul - 16:01

Very cute. I run into a lot of kids that think that way but then they turn around and have no problem putting on thier myspace, facebook, or twitter every single movement they make for all the strangers in the world to see. Remind her it is a very safe way to have friends without selling your soul to the corporate bigwigs behind those giant dot coms that are collecting all of thier information a little at a time. Smile

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya Empty Re: Well Guys and Gals funny little bit for ya

Post by Game Nurse Thu 2 Jul - 17:31

*smile*

You are a sweet guy Till.

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Thu 2 Jul - 23:10

Your daughter sounds like my wife Till Laughing

She also doesn't understand the whole MMO and guild community, and loves to make fun of me for spending some of my free time with "strangers" playing games and chatting on forums. But like Gunter said she also is one of these facebook addicts who has no problem blowing an hour or two putting her personal life out there for all to see.

I really hate Facebook and Twitter and MySpace and all this other crap. It's nice to keep in contact with old friends I suppose but the corporate B.S. that goes on on these sites is laughable. I remember I used to take online surveys for cash a few years ago (payed peanuts but it killed time and at least it was something). Now I watch my wife taking marketing surveys on Facebook disguised as challenge quizzes. ie. How well you know your corporate logos, or can you guess what kind of liquor this bottle is?

But oh well whatever makes you happy I guess, everyone likes to spend thier time differently and everyone has a differing opinion of just what exactly the word "crazy" and "nuts as squirrel poo" entail.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down