The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kEEP MISSING YOU GUYS

+2
HeavyMetalHead
Pampered One
6 posters

Go down

kEEP MISSING YOU GUYS Empty kEEP MISSING YOU GUYS

Post by Pampered One Fri 26 Jun - 18:41

Well, seems I log in at bad times. I see we still have 15-20 logging in per day but the last 3 times I logged on, I only bumped into Jamie. Guess we are all on screwy schedules with the summer time here.

Just to update whats going on with us:

Puppies....what a chore this has turned out to be. we went through food poisoning of the litter, inability to handle new food, and loads and loads of flies and poop. Since Ann had extreme fears of parvo, she never let us use the playpen I made in the grass, so I had to kennel off the back room and fence off the deck. since the door to the deck was always open to let the little buggers onto the deck, we now have water swelled floors and loads of bugs.
Hosing off a deck 5 times a day sucks I gotta tell you. They finally got thier shots and Krist and I tried the grass playpen out. seemed it would be useful and they seemed contained. We took off for town and came back to a jail break. 5 Puppies were running around the yard outside the pen with our aged male springer spaniel valliantly herding them into a semi organized group. after capturing and rekenneling the pups, we discovered a hole had been dug beneath the fence from outside the pen. Mom had sprung the litter and caused the fiasco.
I am so glad they start to go to thier homes this weekend. krist and I are exhausted from puppies.

Ann is busy trying to keep these pups contracted. we have had numbers of buyers back in and out. Krist is swimming and playing tons of games...too many to track. I am working and spending all my time on pups,yard work, house repairs, and the occasional 30 minutes of Lineage 1 or 2 since it is easy to jump into a hunt and log out in the middle of it.

I talked to Kik from DaP and he has only heard good things about us since we joined them. He is like me....can only log in for brief times of the week. guess we are all crazy busy this summer.

Hope to bump into you all soon, and have a great summer time.

Gunter
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

kEEP MISSING YOU GUYS Empty Re: kEEP MISSING YOU GUYS

Post by HeavyMetalHead Fri 26 Jun - 21:32

Heya Boss. Krist told me about you being busy with the pups, but not how busy. Sounds like a madhouse keeping them penned up.

Nice to know that you're holding up well. Might see you in-game at some point in the near future.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Fri 26 Jun - 23:43

Hey guy glad to hear that things are going well there and I feel for you and can understand fully how things can get out of hand fast doing the same here but enjoying it The kids have been keeping me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryder of Argonoth Sat 27 Jun - 8:03

i can totally understand gunter i have the kids home as well and on top of it physical therapy for the crap leg. anyways it looks like we are only going to get even more over whelmed here Manda and I decided we want to find an archery club to join. That and hopefully if all goes well I can get back into hunting soon. My oldest daughter has also shown some interest in archery and we have been looking at a couple new bow setups for myself and her. so hopefully soon I will have some pics of our 1st 3d shoot. After we find a Club to join that is.
Stryder of Argonoth
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Tue 30 Jun - 19:50

well got a few mins to jump on and I missed everyone again oh well will try again

Till Kill Twisted Evil
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 30 Jun - 20:30

Hey gang!!

Just got back from Hawaii. Man it is a beautiful place! Went to Kauaii - highly recommended. We hiked, and got lost (naturally!!!!), and found incredible vistas and got more lost, then finally stumbled out onto a road and got a ride back to our car.

*grin*

But it was much fun and the water was warm, the snorkelling is better in the Bahamas, but the fish diversity was amazing here.

At any rate, I hope to see you all up and about ingame!

By the way, I bought Aion and am downloading it today, it is available for preorder..so ANYONE who buys it let me know!! Love to team up with you guys!!! And I shall let you know if it is any good or not!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Tue 30 Jun - 23:46

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and enjoying their summers. I've been really busy too the last few weeks, the little one is becoming more and more mobile by the day and I've spending a lot more time outdoors lately with the family...all this walking and exercise is making me winded Surprised , didn't realize how out of shape I've gotten in the last few years.

Like everyone else it seems that the times I manage to get on for a few hours there is hardly anyone else on, and the times there are a few I usually always seem to be just about to log off to go out for something.

Hope everyone keeps enjoying their summers, and hope to run into some of you sometime.

I'll wait for your feedback on Aion, Nicolette. I didn't even realize it was out already as I thought I heard something about the first beta weekend being only less than a month ago. Don't have the cash at the moment to fork out for a game that I might not enjoy, and I've still got way to many things to do in Guild Wars for the immediate future anyways.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Wed 1 Jul - 1:07

I think she's talking about the July 2-6 beta weekend. Or given that she pre-ordered, ALL the rest of the beta events and some special bonus items. Still...let us know if it'd be worth the 15 bucks a month or not.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down