The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member)

3 posters

Go down

Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member) Empty Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member)

Post by Virtually Daft Wed 27 Aug - 2:48

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
R/Mo Virtually Daft: I am in Love with a techno group called Daft Punk. I just added the "Virtually" part. Smile
Mo/Ele Omfg Pandas: I felt really silly that day when I created her lol.
A/Ele Daft Slasher: Again just using the Daft part and added Slasher
D/??? Keyboard Smasher: She's fairly new, just created her the other day actually. Lol, just wanted something with Keyboard in it.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
Been playing for about 8 months, so a shy over a year.
I have all the campaigns and completed them all on at least one character. I also have EotN I'm nearly finished with that one on my monk. I think I have the last two or three missions left?

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is Cassandra and I'm 17 years old, female
(and I'm actually considering about making a male char just for the heck of it tongue )

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live in a small farming town that's named after Irrigation in Oregon

5. Times and days you play:
Whew...that really varies, especially since I start school in a week or so. But not to worry, I am a GW addict and can't do with out my daily fix. Very Happy

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

No, unfortunately I don't. Although I am looking at getting one in the near future.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Well all in a nutshell: fun, craziness, and unbelievably awesome friendship ties with my fellow future guildies.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Hello everyone, I'm Cassandra a crazy Asian gamer chick who loves to stray from the norm and do the unique.
I'm currently heading off into my FINAL year of High School and then going off to a University to become a Nutritionist.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

As of right now I love to do PvE and explore other aspects of it that I know I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of.
And I have finished all the campaigns so I'd be more than willing to help out with getting people through missions and such.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I believe I was googling for a guild. And you guys popped up! Wink
As I read your recruitment letter I was driven to check out your website and now here I am filling out an application to join!

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

Hmm...well I am very hesistant about going in to PvP. I had some really tough experiences with it and I guess you can call it "newbie abuse" (experienced players giving me a hard time) and just got frustrated. But now looking back, I wanna give it another go.
Virtually Daft
Virtually Daft
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member) Empty Re: Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member)

Post by Aeternalia Wed 27 Aug - 12:49

Thanks for the App!

We'll look for you in game and try to get your questions answered and tell you a bit more about us.

Looking forward to meeting you in game..

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member) Empty Re: Virtually Daft's application to join TCK (Status : TCK Member)

Post by Eireann Thu 28 Aug - 5:49

Welcome!!!! Yay! Im not the only one who was thinking about making a dude! Ive been thinking about it cause lets face it, alot of male armor is cooler then the girls. If you ever want to group feel free to scream at me if Im on. Ill be happy to join in wotever death and destruction we can cause. Great to have another female, who knows maybe the females will strike one day. For wot reason, who knows but it would be mighty fun

--Eos elephant
Eireann
Eireann
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 9
Other games played : WoW, Halo, LoTRO
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down