The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member)

+2
Wizard
sarius
6 posters

Go down

Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member) Empty Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member)

Post by sarius Fri 15 Aug - 5:04

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

a) El Rumpleforeskin - Warrior/Ranger level 11 - my nephew picked the name for my first character, he's funny for a 7 year old, "rumpleforeskin" LOL how does he even know what that means geek
b) Sarius Stengrad - Elementalist/Mesmer level 17 - this was actually the name of one of my old favorite table-top d&d characters that i rolled way back in the good old days, jeez i feel like an old nerd now tongue

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

i just bought the "Guild Wars Factions Platinum Edition". now i THINK this includes Prophecies, Factions, and the bonus mission pack. i know for a fact i dont have Nightfall because they try to sell it to me every time i log into the game, as for Eye of the North i have no idea, but i dont think it came with it.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is Rob, i'm 27, male (last time i checked)

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live in north-central Indiana, USA

5. Times and days you play:

It varies, usually i play mid-afternoons and night-time, if i get into a quest and dont want to give up sometimes i play into the wee hours of the morning

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

yes, i have both vent and teamspeak installed from my days playing WoW, and know how to operate them.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

im looking for a guild that doesnt mind a new player. I don't know much about the game, im kinda of just learning as i go along, doing quests, missions, and reading up as much as i can on guild wars wiki, there is still a ton of stuff i dont know and a lot of questions i have about GW. i used to play world of warcraft a lot, but GW is VERY different. I am just looking for a group of players who dont mind HELPING, and I of course am willing to help as much as i can. I know first hand how freakin confusing this game is when you first sit down and play it, its so daunting it can turn people away.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

Hello, I'm Rob. I like RPGs of just about any kind, and enjoy getting together with like-minded folks and escaping reality for a little while, and have some fun while i'm doing it.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

From what i've managed to accomplish so far in GW, i enjoy doing the quests, and hunting down info on how i can acquire the new skills for my characters to make them kick a little more ass. I can contribute what little knowledge I have, but most of all I am a guy who doesnt mind explaining something to someone, I know how confusing a MMO is when you first start playing it, and i also know how big of an asshole people can be in-game when you ask a simple question. I would like to play through Prophecies and Factions to see if i really like the game, and if I do i plan on getting the remaining campaigns and playing those too.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I read your post on the guild PvE recruitment forum on guildwarsguru.com

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

If i'm ever on Teamspeak or Vent drunk, just tell me to shutup LOL Smile
sarius
sarius
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Wizard Fri 15 Aug - 13:08

welcome to the TCK Sarius
hope you enjoy your stay
if you got questions feel free to ask

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Application to join from Sarius (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 15 Aug - 14:14

Thank you Sarius for taking the time to complete our application process. It's nice to know a little bit out our new folks as it personalizes our experience playing together. Looking forward to hanging out with you!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 15 Aug - 16:01

Welcome Rob. Welcome to our humble abode. I do a lot of the prophecies chapter assistance since that is my specialty, so I am sure we will have a lot of interaction. See you on the pixelated side.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 15 Aug - 17:11

Hey Rob!!!

We s missed you last night! Almost got you...but you kept disappearing!!

Next time you are on look me up again and I would be happy to go touring Factions (or anywhere really) with you. We seem to be at the same spot just about....

Take Care and hope to catch you again,

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Fri 15 Aug - 17:36

Hi Rob, thanks for applying. I liked your app, it seemed very genuine... not fabricated.

One thing I noticed was a couple of words in your app are a bit on the colorful side. We have some young kids that play, as well as some small children that hear the vent communication in our vent channels. Just keep that in mind when posting, writing anything in chat, and talking on vent.. we try to keep it G rated, talk to me personally if you have any questions about that.

Welcome to the family!

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:42

Hi Rob,

Its nice to have you in the guild! Hopefully Ill have an opportunity to play with you...lol but please....tell your 7 year old nephew that he has an interesting sense of humor :p

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down