The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Status: TCK EX-Member)

2 posters

Go down

Application (Status: TCK EX-Member) Empty Application (Status: TCK EX-Member)

Post by DizIzMikey Mon 1 Sep - 4:00

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Maximus Ortegu/55 HP MONK
Touched By Faith/Necromancer

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:Just the original Guild Wars...i'm coming back after about 2 years

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is): 23/Michael/Male

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):California, San Jose US of A

5. Times and days you play: Randomly at this point....still trying to adjust to the game and learn

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server) Yes I do!

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: I just need advice, and once I establish myself, i'll give advice to help others. I also like friendship(don't we all?) Friends are a good thing! =)
and to have lots, and lots of guild fun.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Mike from San Jose, I joined this guild from an old friend that use to be in my guild 2 years ago was it? Rae is his name haha... I make 12 bucks an hour as a security guard. I have a high school education, and i'm lazy.
<3 myself =)

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game? PvP!!!!!!! Fight fight fight....but i'm still a helpful guy, and funny when i'm not drained out like now! >.<
I'd like to accomplish the most uberness character i can for pownage. That pownage can help in guild fights alot yes? I'm not stuck up or anything though...most people who want to be powergamers are soooo stuck up!!!

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know. Rae reffered me, I use to play with him in my guild a loooooong time ago, and now i'm back. Guild Wars first, than the expansions step, by , step

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

I lost uber screenshots of the old days in GW =(((( they were like a part of me but gone now *sadface*
If you ever wanna PvP let me know and we can ge a group going !
DizIzMikey
DizIzMikey
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Application (Status: TCK EX-Member) Empty Re: Application (Status: TCK EX-Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 3 Sep - 17:18

Thank you so much for completing the application. It's nice having you and hopefully, once you get the other expansions, we can help you through! Now that I know you have great experience in Prophecy....we'll know to include you in any hard mode stuff or pull you with us in groups. Also, if any of our new players need help, I can see if your available!

Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down