The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member)

+5
Game Nurse
Wizard
Pampered One
Danny
Nox
9 posters

Go down

Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Nox Thu 14 Aug - 11:35

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

Callius Nox - Ranger/Elementalist:

I generally choose my character names from lists of Latin/Ancient Greek names, and this one just sounded good to me and was one I haven't used before. And Nox, I have no idea what made me think of that it just popped into my head but seemed to fit well, and is nice and short so people don't have to spend ages trying to type it out.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

I bought the Platinum Edition which had Guild Wars: Prophecies and Guild Wars: Eye of the North. I have owned them for around 3 days now.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

I am 18 years old, my first name is Keith and I'm male.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

Melbourne, Australia.

5. Times and days you play:

Can be completely random depending on work and or classes. I should generally get on most days.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

No I don't have Ventrilo.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

Really all I am looking for are people to chat with and group up with to do quests, missions and whatever else.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

I am a pretty laid back sort of guy, I don't play games because I want to have the strongest character or feel I have anything to prove while playing a game. I play games to relax and have fun. I have enjoyed group PvP in the past on other games but I don't feel that winning is extremely important, rather how fun or interesting it was. In general I have preferred PvE in past games, in particular group PvE with other players. I think that I am generally a good sport and a fair player, I don't believe in taking things too seriously. I am as helpful and co-operative as I can be and I think I have been a good guild member in the past on other games and hope to be here as well.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

I would like to have fun and enjoy the game. I like to help people where ever I can and just having a good old chat. I will try and participate in as many Guild activities as I can and be an active part of the community. I would ultimately like to play through all of the missions and quests in the three games, as well as participating in some PvP guild events later on and just generally enjoying all aspects of the game. But my short term goal for my current character is to get him into Post Searing. I am not sure exactly where this applies in GW but I always like collecting things in games.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I read your recruitment ad on guildwars.incgamers.com/

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

I have really enjoyed talking with and partying with the guild so far, everyone's been really great and very helpful and made the game a lot more fun for me.
Nox
Nox
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Danny Thu 14 Aug - 15:14

Fun is what we are all about....at least it is why i am here. sunny Welcome aboard!
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Nox's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Pampered One Thu 14 Aug - 15:18

Welcome and nice application. I enjoyed our first hunting foray together and hope you did as well. Please be sure to utilize all of your guildmates. We really do enjoy helping and playing in the lower areas of the game.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Thu 14 Aug - 15:40

welcome Nox
enjoy your stay at the guild
if you got question feel free to ask

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 14 Aug - 18:03

Hey there Nox!

Fun talking to you last night! As soon as you cross over give me a shout and we can do all the quests together. I have not done hardly any of them...been too focused on the missions, so you can help me change my ways...

take care
Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 14 Aug - 21:51

Welcome Nox,

I hunted with you last night as Porphyry .. had a great time.. you seem like you will fit in great with this group.. I look forward to hunting with you again!

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Porphyry Carteradin
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadouken Fri 15 Aug - 19:37

Welcome to the guild Nox! had a great time at the Northern wall the other night. Hope you decide to stick around, I think you're going to like it here Very Happy
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:32

You've been great fun to play with and to chat with! Your definitely a Cherubim at heart! Great to have you in the guild!

Lady Herodias,
aka Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eireann Sun 17 Aug - 19:42

Hey Nox

Like how you pick your names. Greek rocks! I appreciate trying to find the smaller names. It kinda sucks when your all pumped up to go kill things and then you have to spell this looooong name that for a minute there, you swear your singing the alphabet. I tend to find myself singing to peoples names sometimes Very Happy. It was fun grouping with you the other day, you are doing GREAT in GW. If you need anything feel free to ask

-- Eos
Eireann
Eireann
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 9
Other games played : WoW, Halo, LoTRO
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down