The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD application inspired by youngest member

3 posters

Go down

OLD application inspired by youngest member Empty OLD application inspired by youngest member

Post by Danny Tue 29 Jul - 16:44

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Da Daanq .... "da" = the (trying to be funny)"danq" = Dan (trying to type) Dan = me
Di Danq ....after playing the Da Daanq character I realized I died a lot and Da should be DI
Di Daanq .... I am not very original
Di Muerte ....I felt bad because my names were based on a typo ----Di (see above) Muerte = Death (necro)
Di Moine......Moine = Monk (my dervish) A dervish is an ascetic Muslim monk
Little Di .......my first attempt at a monk...I made her very little to remind me she was not a tank
Di Muerte Azul another nerco - still not very original
....more to come

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: All of them Phrohecies since 03/08
Factions (least favorite) 04/08 EOTN 04/08 Night fall 05/08

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is): I am an old man of 55 and answer to dan or danny

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in the world and what may be going on around you): I am in Richmond Va

5. Times and days you play: Almost every day 8 to 11 or so.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server) Yes

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: I am new to online games and the guilsd has been instumental in introducing me to the culture and patient with me in my reluctance to ask for assistance and indulgent with my persistance since I have learned to ask for help Laughing .

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself? I have been plying computer games since Pong. I am a computer analyst with several Microsoft certifications and enjoy computers and ususually have the latest in hardware and like to use it. I raised 5 children and the youngest is now over 30.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game? I realy like GW and the player interaction. I enjoy the group missions and hunts, but I also enjoy the challenge of developing my heroes and soloing. I am usually available and will seldom turn down an invitation (unless it is close to bedtime.....I am old and on the east coast)

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know. I was recruited by someone called Pampered something or other, he told me I had to talk nice and play fair...seemed like reasonable rules.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share. I never posted a introduction and was inspired by Krist's application. I know most of you and hope to know you all. The time zone is a problem for some of us since i am in bed by 8:30 pacific time, but there are the weekends. I am mainly here to have fun, I like PVE and not so much PVP but was getting use to AB before we slack off on that. If you need help ask, but like my name says I die a lot so don't bring a toon that you are trying for the survivor title along.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

OLD application inspired by youngest member Empty Re: OLD application inspired by youngest member

Post by Pampered One Tue 29 Jul - 21:14

hehe thanks old dude. And whatever happened to that Pampered whatever named person?

Gunter
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

OLD application inspired by youngest member Empty Re: OLD application inspired by youngest member

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 30 Jul - 20:12

Hi Di.... did you say you die alot? So does that mean I am not the worst player in the game in more? Probably not....but its wishful thinking on my part!

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down