The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member)

3 posters

Go down

application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member) Empty application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member)

Post by catra Sun 17 Aug - 15:56

Subject: TCK Application Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:12 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Catra Swiftsot R/E she is my main name chosen to fit background on character.
Catra Shu E last name relates to elements kept first name so it is easier to know who I am online.
Kara Shu D might not keep this one it was chosen to test out NF.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I own all chapters but have only had them 3 weeks.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):
Tamara 44 female

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):
east Tn

5. Times and days you play: mostly everyday either daytime hours or late night when I cant sleep sometimes early night when there is nothing on tv to watch.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)
no but I can get it

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Ok I come from the old EQ and was in a guild that ran like a guild that I have in my mind. You can say they trained me, when I left the game I was an officer. One of the reasons I picked GW for a game was because of its guild emphasis. Shortly after I joined iI joined a guild and after a week was made an officer. Unfortunatly it was not want I look for in one as there emphasis was max membership only.

What I look for in a guils is one that is helpful to all members but exspecially new players to the game. Guild events and guild doing quests and missions together as well as raids. I think nothing of giving over equipment to a new player or even gold.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
I live out in the country, hubby works all day and I do not. Game is my way to kill time LOL. I am also in real life an archer. I have alot of animal experiance for when I did work it was in that field. I tend to be a bit shy till I get to know you.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?
Well, since I am new to the game I am still learning it. Everyday I learn something new which expands this game more in my eyes. What I like to do is play with other guild members as we do quests and missions for that is what a guild is about to me. Since I spend so much time in game I am always willing to help out IF I can. Since I am not too far into game there is alot I have yet to do. I would like to learn this game not get rushed thru it so I can help others also. I would also like to make my ranger they way I want as this will be my main.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
Saw post on Guru and the unoffical site. Had talked to Lady there.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

I tend to do light RP so please just address me by in game name. It makes it easier to keep track of things for me. I also need to backtrack in game for there are elite skills I missed. Again something I just learned about. I have been reading your forum which I found to be very helpful. I shoose to apply for I was looking for a new guild and it was a choice between you and another. I chose this one because you deal and help new players which is my idea of what a guild is about.
catra
catra
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 27
Other games played : none at this time
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member) Empty Re: application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:37

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your application! I am sure you'll enjoy TCK, and we have lots of people here who would love to teach you the game, as well as people probably going through the same areas that you are at, and would love to group with you!

I'll put you in my friends list so that I can catch you online..otherwise, please feel free to contact any of the officers when get online.

Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member) Empty Re: application for TCK (Status: TCK Guild Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:54

Note to officers: Please add Tamara to your friends list and if you see her online, give her an invite and a warm welcome.

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sun 17 Aug - 18:59

Hey Catra!!

Welcome welcome! I like how you keep your names consistent. I do as well, so anything Nurse will be me!!

I very much look forward to meeting you! We are getting a real s club going, so come join the fun! Guys are always allowed to come of course, but then they have to put up with a lot of talk about clothes and hair and men and other things near and dear to our hearts... lol

Please pm me anytime you see me on and I will be very happy to check out the local sights with you! I am fairly new to the game myself, so I have lots and lots of things to do...

Take care,
Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down