The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Rit Build

2 posters

Go down

Killer Rit Build Empty Killer Rit Build

Post by Danny Tue 20 Oct - 2:58

14 Channeling Magic
11 Communing Magic
8 Restoration

[build prof=Ritualist/Assasin][Signet of Spirits][Agony][Spirit Rift][Ancestor's Rage][Painful Bond][Pain][Life][Shadow Refuge][/build]

With 2 mm heros and a monk hero plus henchies when I can't find partners, I am burning thru Factions.
I do not take credit for thinking of this, as with all my builds I simply copy them when they are pinged and try them if I like them. This one is compliments of Aruji No Kurayami. (or something close to that)

I did find out from trying this that Rits do not have a speed skill, how odd? And I do not have any sin speeds yet. Oh well it works well just as it is.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Killer Rit Build Empty Re: Killer Rit Build

Post by Hadouken Tue 20 Oct - 8:22

The forum host has an outdated version of the gwBBcode, but this is the current description of [[Signet of Spirits].

Signet of Spirits
Elite Signet. Create three level 1...10...12 Spirits. These Spirits deal 5...27...32 damage with attacks. These Spirits die after 60 seconds.
I love the updated version. Take it with [[Spirit Siphon] or [[Ghostly Haste] and u can spam spells all day, or you can just load up on spirits and blow everything up.

[build name="support" prof=Rt/N Channeling=12+1+1 Restoration=8+1 Spawning=2 Curses=10][Signet of Spirits][Ancestor's Rage][Spirit Siphon][Enfeebling Blood][Mark of Pain][Barbs][No Skill][No Skill][/build]

If you're running with a pair of MM heroes then Curses will let you pump out insane damage with a few minions out. [[Enfeebling Blood] is a great cover hex and your healers will thank you for bringing it. If you want a self heal try [[Spirit Light].

[build name="spirit spam" prof=Rt Channeling=12+1+1 Communing=12+1 Restoration=3][Signet of Spirits][Vampirism][Bloodsong][Painful Bond][Summon Spirits][No Skill][No Skill][No Skill][/build]

The empty slots can be filled with a rez, or whatever spirits you need for the area. I'd suggest [[Anguish], [[Disenchantment], [[Dissonance], [[Pain] or [[Shadowsong]. There's also Armor of Unfeeling or Spiritleech Aura for harder mobs.

Armor of Unfeeling
Skill. For 10...30...35 seconds, your spirits within earshot take 50% less damage and are immune to critical attacks.

Spiritleech Aura
Skill. For 5...17...20 seconds, all of your spirits within earshot deal 5...17...20 less damage and steal 5...17...20 Health when they attack.

EDIT: added the up to date skill descriptions Wink
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down