The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Scion living another life?????

2 posters

Go down

Is Scion living another life????? Empty Is Scion living another life?????

Post by Game Nurse Sat 7 Mar - 18:04

Ok, someone sent me a link to this blog guy. Now I do not read blogs usually. I find them self indulgent, poorly written and very boring.

But this guy is good. Really really funny.

In fact, I read quite a bit of them...and the whole time I thought...is this guy Scion? It has to be Scion. Sounds exactly like him!!!!

And he uses lots of paragraphs! I am in love already!!! *grin*

Anyways, Scion, if you are out there and you ARE him...let me know, k? *smile*

http://bannable-offenses.blogspot.com/

N

Edited to add: to put it in context, the guy is a game tech developer guy. I *think* for final fantasy XI. So lots of FF references that I do not know. But he is clever. And very amusing.

Last edited by Game Nurse on Sat 7 Mar - 22:53; edited 1 time in total
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Is Scion living another life????? Empty Re: Is Scion living another life?????

Post by HeavyMetalHead Sat 7 Mar - 18:32

It isn't Scion...but I do know a bit about this guy if he is the one I'm thinking of. It's probably the guy who does the VGCats webcomics, since the little avatar is of the guy's art-style. He has a couple off-shoot comics he does every now and then that I know of. One is "Adventure Log", which parodies Final Fantasy Online. (I refuse to number it. Numbering an MMO in a single-player RPG series is the STUPIDEST thing I know of.)

Although I could be wrong about the guy that does that blog. This is my closest guess.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down