The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scion's Shots

2 posters

Go down

Scion's Shots Empty Scion's Shots

Post by Scion Wed 3 Dec - 2:02

All,

Okay, so my wife takes a lot more pics than I do, but here is her flickr site. Lots of shots, but most of them are okay. I mean, of course, they are all awesome perfect pictures of awesomeness.

I say they are worth checking out, and that should be all the vetting you need.

Scion

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raraavisa/
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Scion's Shots Empty Re: Scion's Shots

Post by Ahou Anansi Thu 4 Dec - 18:07

Scion wrote:
I say they are worth checking out, and that should be all the vetting you need.

Scion

I did check them out anyway. *searches for a nice wet trout for some slappage* =P

Love the crittters. Photographically the cupcakes really caught my eye. On the scenery, I grew up in the Blueridge/Shenandoah area ... some of that looked familiar, must have been shots near the game. Radio station when I grew up - back when they signed off every night (old geezer I tell ya) would always sign off with "Oh Shenandoah". *sigh* OK, enough reminiscing.

I saw dogs & guns ... but not together Sad Any of them working gun dogs? I won't even count out the poodle, as I had a working Dalmatian for a bit (better at pointing than retrieving tho, but nice mouth when she did). She was a top class working farm dog much to my surprise. Fully capable of taking down possums on her own or cornering them on command, even held one cornered in the chicken coop long enough for me to go up to the house and get the rifle. Chicken on her butt when I got back too, but she was still working the possum. Wish I'd had a camera for that one.

My husband is the photographer here, too. He does amazing shots for my mom of her gardens down in SC.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Thu 4 Dec - 22:41

Guns were pellet. We were shooting at empty soda cans and (once) a full one. Lame I know, but I don't mix my friends, drinking, and loaded weapons.

Thanks for checking 'em out, Ahou. Good to see you back.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahou Anansi Fri 12 Dec - 18:02

Scion wrote:Lame I know, but I don't mix my friends, drinking, and loaded weapons.

I didn't suggest you had, and I find it admirable.

I got my "Shot at by Drunk Redneck" and "Shot at by Unstable Drunk Relative" merit badges the old-fashioned way. Yes they are separate badges. I have a lot of wariness about mixing drink and guns myself.

I did get taught to shoot by someone rather interesting (if obscure) historically. His name just came up here in the house, and reminded me of this thread.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down