The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join TCK

+4
Alaistaria Marie
Aeternalia
Ahou Anansi
Olecranon
8 posters

Go down

Application to join TCK Empty Application to join TCK

Post by Olecranon Sun 21 Sep - 1:27

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

LvL 12 - Zorba Dashini (Dervish/Warrior) - A variant of Zorba the Greek which was a novel and movie.
LvL 20 - Astrid Plane (Warrior/Necro) - I've used this character name since 1997 when I had a Diablo 1 Rogue with this name. Astrid Plane was the lead singer for an 80s synth/pop band.
LvL 20 - Elektra Novastorm (Monk/Mesmer) - Another character name I've used for almost a decade. This was the name of my my Diablo II sorceress and also my everquest character. Name comes from the comic book heroine.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

Prophecies - 3 years
Nightfall, Eye of the North, Factions - 1 month

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is Jeff, and I'm 40 years old. I'm a RL male Very Happy

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live in a rural area of west central Wisconsin. Lots of green grass, fresh air, and critters.

5. Times and days you play:

Usually 7pm to 11pm a few nights a week and some on weekends. I'm in the central time zone.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

Yes

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

I'm looking for a guild thats fun, social, and respectful to eachother. I'm also looking for a guild that can help me get adjusted to the new expansions and has members that I can actually group with. I played the original GW when it was first released and played for about a year. I have a level 20 W/N and a 20 Mo/Me from that time. The guild I was in was small and once a few people stopped playing the remaining few members decided to pack it in. Recently a friend of mine wanted to try the game so I started playing again. My search for a clan is really for the two of us. I'm not totally new to the game, but the changes since prophecies have me feeling like I am.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

My name is Jeff. I'm married (my wife doesn't play) and we have a Great Dane plus three cats. I'm a computed tomography/radiology technician during the day Smile I've been playing computer games for my whole life--I date back to the Atari 2600/Commodore 64 days, hehe. Yeah, I dated myself. My first MMO was Ultima Online and I played Everquest for about 6 years.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

For the most part I like doing quest and missions with others. I abhor filling a party up full of henchman and trying to play solo. Henchies are terrible at conversation. I'm not against farming or doing a little PvP as a diversion from time to time. For the most part I'm pretty open to doing anything and everything as long as I'm having fun. I hope I can eventually return the favor and help out new members to the guild. I don't have any hard set things I want to accomplish. I would like to see and experience as much of the game as possible.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I found your post on the unofficial GW site forums. The description of the clan caught my eye and looks to be exactly what I was searching for.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

To be honest--I've jumped a few guild recently. Everyone claims that they are helpful, active, respectful, social, etc. I get invited, and then proceed to never see another guild member. I'm hoping this is a last stop.
Olecranon
Olecranon
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Application to join TCK Empty Re: Application to join TCK

Post by Ahou Anansi Sun 21 Sep - 2:14

Well, I for one approve of more members who's age starts with the number 4. javascript:emoticonp('affraid')

This is a fairly active guild. I actually have a hard time convincing them *not* to come help me sometimes ... my problem ... I usually log in trying to play but end up afk doing things I need to, and then two hours later get back to the computer and hope to finish what I started. I'm not normal for the guild, if they did vote someone as "most likely to be afk" I bet I'd win.

Missions, dungeon runs, duels, ladder-type tourneys, alliance battles, build testing .. these are all things I've seen done (or been involved in) between guild members just in the last week or so.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Thu 25 Sep - 20:00

Thanks for the app Jeff,

I'll look forward to getting together with you and knocking out some content.

I believe we did Thirsty River the other day together and ended up having a good time!

See ya in the game..

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Thu 25 Sep - 20:59

I've had a lot of fun doing missions and quests with you since you've joined TCK. I'm really very happy you're here and I also hope this is your last stop. You're tons of fun and I'm glad that some of our toons are at about the same place so we can experience the game together. And on that note: See you in-game!
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 25 Sep - 23:43

Heya Zorba!

Great playing with you and glad we got vent up and running! You are a great addition to our guild and I am so glad you found us...

Welcome Welcome!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Olecranon Fri 26 Sep - 23:06

I'd like to thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I've been having a blast Very Happy
Olecranon
Olecranon
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 26 Sep - 23:52

Zorba, you have been a wonderful Cherubim so far. You have the patience to deal with the slowdowns of a smaller guild and the friendliness of making good contacts with us. I hope you will be one of the few that stay.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Sun 28 Sep - 19:53

Zorb,

And you dealt with me successfully. You are IN.

Anytime you want to roll together, let me know.

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 22 Nov - 19:53

Well shame on me for not reading the guild forum. I will make an effort to play with you when I pop in...I get lonesome somtimes and like company too. Just dont believe the horrible stuff you hear about me...like Im the aggro queen...lol they forget that I get whispers while I play =p. Welcome!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content