The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILLY SUNDAY EVENT: 9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST

3 posters

Go down

SILLY SUNDAY EVENT:  9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST Empty SILLY SUNDAY EVENT: 9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 4 Sep - 0:45

In the real "red rover" that kids played, everyone holds hands and the other team sends someone over to break the line.

TCK GW version of Red Rover, is a game in the making. The following are the rules: (these can be revised if it doesn't work well after our test).

1) When starting the event, we will have an even team with the same amount of players.

2) Each team must have only one class each. Players are to have a level 20 toon. This balances each team.

3) Each team will create a line facing each other.

4) The opposing team will invite someone from the other team to cross over their line of players. The opposing team will try to stop the person by trying to kill him/her. The opposing team must stay in a line while they are using their skills to stop the person trying to pass the line.

5) Rule change...team can buff the person crossing ONLY before he leaves the party.

6) If the team mate crosses, then he/she goes back to his team.

7) If he/she dies, then he is eliminated from the team.

Cool The game ends when there are 2 players left on one of the teams.

9) Havent figured out if we will just play until a team gets to a certain score at which time they are declared a winner.

Let me know if anyone else has feedback or ideas to these rules.

Lady H.
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

SILLY SUNDAY EVENT:  9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST Empty Re: SILLY SUNDAY EVENT: 9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST

Post by Aeternalia Thu 4 Sep - 16:27

My thoughts..

The team that doesnt have to send someone over is at a distinct advantage. The combined firepower for that team will be (on even teams of 4 lets say) all four players attacking the one.

If the four players are successful in killing the runner, then the next turn.. they only have 3 people attacking the running player. It seems like a disadvantage to have to send someone first..

I guess you could give each team equal opportunity to have to send someone first.. a coin toss or something..

I would also expect Ele's to get called out first.. high damage, low armor.. logical first target, especially without a healer backing them up..

Warriors wouldnt get called to come across unless they were the only thing left.. they aren't doing any damage.. (maybe bow skill? ) plus heavy armor.. why waste the turn for possibly no gain.. (even if hes dead the other teams DPS doesnt change much because the warrior cant chase down the target or get close to him if he has to stay in line )

can duplicate secondaries?

just my thoughts..
James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

SILLY SUNDAY EVENT:  9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST Empty Re: SILLY SUNDAY EVENT: 9/7 10:30 PST & 4:00 PST

Post by Pampered One Sun 7 Sep - 1:10

Actually,

I see what you are saying about the unevenness of the team at the beginning of the game. Although, we tested the rules and it seems that there were some people that were able to cross the line. What the rules do not say is that a person could use any secondary, running skills, their own enchants etc. We could allow the other team to put enchants on them to make it interesting. Although, I have to say that the Assassin has an advantage.

Lady H on Pampered's Account
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down