The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest

5 posters

Go down

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Empty Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest

Post by Lady Herodias Thu 21 Aug - 17:29

We will officially make this Sunday, Naked Mission day. You will be required to complete a mission in naked without your armor. You may use a hat, face mask or event mask. Once your group completes the mission take a picture of the group and post it here. We will put a vote up on the pictures. The silliest picture gets a prize, and the money will be split amongst the party member.

Sooooo....think about what character and mission you would like to do and gather your team members together and do a sillly mission on Sunday.

Lady H

Last edited by Lady Herodias on Mon 25 Aug - 1:07; edited 1 time in total
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Empty Re: Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest

Post by Pampered One Mon 25 Aug - 0:22

HEADLINES: Charr Break Up Local Beach Gathering

Recently, at the local swimming hole, some local youth had a run in with the Charr.
"It was awful. We were, like, just hanging and the boys were showing off and stuff, you know, when suddenly these filthy Charr came out of nowhere" Yummy Treat, one of the local girls there, was heard to say, "I was like, totally freaking"

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw05411
Another of the local youth, Snap Krackle, had this to say.."Ey mon, it was no big ting. I jus shooted out and we wan booking to de big house. I was totally chill wit it, but de girlies, well de was jammin slow and I hadda shout out, know wad I mean?"

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw05811
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Empty Re: Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest

Post by Pampered One Mon 25 Aug - 0:31

As the youth ran for their lives, Killer of Ascalon, the captain of the local turd flinging squad at Ascalon Senior High, noticed the young ladies falling behind so he dropped back to make sure they escaped safely.

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw06311
Killer had this to say: "Man, If those Charr had hit me, shoot, i'd have opened up a can of whoopass on em and taken them out"

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw06410
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Mon 25 Aug - 0:40

As the youth neared the town, they were stopped by the ever vigilant Captain Callahan. As he questined the youth, Queen Bathsheba was heard to say "What are you stupid? They are right there. Sheesh if I had my wand you'd be green right now and dead. By the way, do you like my hat?"
Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw06810
We are happy to report, that despite some scary moments, the kids are safely back behind the walls of our little Kingdom.

Extended One More Day: 8/24 Silly Sunday Naked Mission Event and Picture Contest Gw07010
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Mon 25 Aug - 20:05

ROFL
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Mon 25 Aug - 21:00

That is absolutely hilarious.

You win.

Do you know how long it took the 6 of us to get those two shots that we did???? It was insane, every time at least ONE of us got it wrong and mistimed it....

I think it took us at least half an hour to get it right....maybe longer *grin* It FELT like longer...

And I notice that Snap there was first through the gate...every man for himself hey?? lol
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 27 Aug - 0:38

I wanted to thank all the participants for the Silly Sunday. Since we had a small response for this events. The officers would like to recognize the group for their efforts and taking the time to group together and having an "ass" of a time. Please see Gunter of myself for a small cash thank you gift!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri 29 Aug - 15:24

This seems like a strange place to put a Friday night mission request, but it is where the (here) tag on TCK News and Information is pointing to. Question
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 29 Aug - 15:31

Thanks for pointing that out. i forgot to remove Lady's link when I changed it.
FIXED

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down