The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night

4 posters

Go down

MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night Empty MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night

Post by Pampered One Fri 22 Aug - 2:01

Ok let's see what we're going to do this friday. Give us something for us to join together and have some fun. Doesnt matter if it's easy or hard, just that we go together.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night Empty Re: MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night

Post by Pampered One Fri 22 Aug - 15:29

Fine no one posted yet so I will.

Turk Turkleton: Run from yaks to Borlis and then the Borlis Pass Mission!

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night Empty Re: MISSION Requests for 8/21 Mission Day/Night

Post by Danny Fri 22 Aug - 16:52

If possible I would like to do 1 or 2 of the Ring of Fire missions for my Derv, Di Moine. With bonus would be nice but not mandatory. Smile

This is for Friday....
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias4x4 Fri 22 Aug - 21:21

I want someone to "Help me" do Abbadons mouth and kill the lich ^.^.... In hard mode... Dun dun dun. I'm serious... 5 Damage dealers 3 Monks Damage dealers must have coverchants and On hit damage if they can.
Mathias4x4
Mathias4x4
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 22 Aug - 21:36

Heh, do we have 8 people that have completed NF? I am still 3 missions short myself. The last chapter for me.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 22 Aug - 21:53

Oh man, I need to stop helping people so I can get ahead with my toons!
I am SO far behind!
I would LOVE to join you Mat, but I am afraid I am still on noob island in that chapter, sorry.

*sigh*

However, I would like to suggest that perhaps there are lots of people that are just a few missions away from finishing one of the games, such as Mal, and Adrian. And I think Eos, and Marie also is just a little away from finishing Proph...I am sure there might be others.
Perhaps we can find out where everyone is and start to move them along to finish?

I know that I took forever in the end because you just cannot do the missions alone. At least I could not anyways, and I was reluctant to get people to help me as I felt like I was bothering people making them do the stupid missions again with me.

It would be good to have more of us finish the game so that we can do group activities together like Mat suggests. You all know how much I love Hard Mode!!!

I can help others in Proph at least, That is as far as I myself have gotten.
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias4x4 Fri 22 Aug - 23:43

Abbadons mouth is the last Tyrian mission Innit?

Nope nvm its Hells Precipice.

I was thinking of doing Hells Precipice Hard mode its Prophecies last mission HM.
Mathias4x4
Mathias4x4
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down