The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP)

4 posters

Go down

Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP) Empty Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP)

Post by Jezzrian Sat 16 Aug - 17:12

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

So, first I have Gwalchmai Ap Lot, a Warrior. The name is actually based on the original Welsh version of Sir Gawain from the King Arthur legend, and translates to 'Hawk of May', and I think it sounds nice.

My second character is Alshara Winterheart and a Monk, who I created after becoming infuriated about how long it took to find a decent Monk for missions. I'm not certain what made me pick Winterheart as a surname, I just liked it, but Alshara is a name that I have been using on and off for abround 10 years in RPGs for my female magic users

I've recently aquired Factions and Nighfall, which have prompted be to make two additional characters, Lorin Nightbringer, an Assassin. Again the first name is one that I've used many times before and can't actually rememeber why I chose it to start with, and the surname seemed quite fitting for an assassin.

My final character is Andar Nighbringer, a Dervish. The first name came straight out of a book I was reading (this happens a lot with me) and the suname is just the same as the one for my previous character as I was feeling lazy that day.

I've also got another Warrior and a Ritualist which have been created by people that I have been demonstarating the game to, but don't actually use.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

I've has Prophecies for over 3 years, not certain of the exact date, and then Factions, Nightfall and Eye of teh North for around a month.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

I am 25 years old, female and called Helen.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I currently reside in Nottingham, England

5. Times and days you play:

I usually play in the evening for a few hours after work, and will generally be online at the weekend as well, unless real life intrudes.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

No, but I am willing to find out more about it.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

I played GW when it first came out, and was in a Guild with a few friends who have since drifted away from the game, as indeed I did. A few months ago I decided top dust off the box and got addicted enough to buy all of the expansions as well.

What I am looking for is a guild that will help me learn what has changed in the intervening couple of years and be around for help when needed. I miss the social aspect of my old Guild, and am looking for people to chat to as well as help.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

I am a 25 year old trainee accountant from Nottingham who has to fight her boyfriend for computer time on a regular basis (after 6 yeras we seem to have leared to share for the most part). I've been playing computer games fro as long as I can remember, and started out with a BBC micro for those who can remeember them. I've never really been into MMORGs, as I quickly got tired of the endless grinding and PKing of newbies, but found that Guild Wars was refreshingly different.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

I am mainly interested in PvE, though that could be due to the fact that random groups for PvP tend to be very disorganised. As I have completed all of Prophecies I am more than willing to help run new players through the early missions and help out, but I have to admit that I'll never be able to be one of the online 5+ hours a day people.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I found your advert on Guildwars Guru, and was impressed that you welcome new players

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

Not at this time, you'll just ahve to talk to me ingame to fid out anything else Wink

Jezz
Jezzrian
Jezzrian
Stablehand

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP) Empty Re: Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP)

Post by Game Nurse Sat 16 Aug - 17:56

Welcome Jazz!!!

Yet Another girl to join our growing party! Yahoo!!! We are just going to HAVE to get a girls night out going...

This is a great guild and I am so glad you are joining us!!

PLease look me up anytime you are on and we can go scare up some things to kill together!

I hope you get ventrilo - a free program where you can talk to everyone (by voice not type!) and play at the same time. it is Oh so fun!! Sometimes we are laughing so hard we cannot even talk! (Except I have been known to snort a time or two... *grin* Where does that darn mute button on the microphone go when I need it???? lol).

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP) Empty Re: Jezz Recruitment (Status: referred to DAP)

Post by Wizard Sat 16 Aug - 18:38

Welcome Jezz
if you have question feel free to ask
if you want someone to play with feel free to ask
have fun in the guild and see you in game

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 5:09

Hi hi...wonderful to see your application....yay another woman..we are taking over! You said that you and your boyfriend share the computer....does that mean he is a gamer too? Gunter (Pampered) and I met gaming, so its been interesting not only sharing computers, but sharing gaming. You'll notice that he will make fun of me occasionally because I am not the best gamer!

Anyway, Ill put you in my friends list and catch you on line! Looking forward to playing with you!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Mon 18 Aug - 6:16

Hi Jezz,

I just talked to my fiance, and we thinks that your time frame of playing should be fine. We have a great amount of East Coasters who will probably be on when you log in during the evening.

Also, I believe that we just brought in another English gentleman in the guild. I can make an effort to recruit more during your time frame.

I know that you have accepted membership into DAP; however, if things do not work out, or you prefer the casualness of the guild, you are welcome to try TCK.

Thank you for your interest.

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down