The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festival time

2 posters

Go down

Festival time Empty Festival time

Post by tamuril Thu 12 Jun - 8:52

Not sure where to put this so have stuck it here.

It's invasion time again - - - > http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/index.aspx

As this is my double shift weekend, given the chaos this event causes I'm not too sure what my ingame time will be,
As I have to enter a few 'no go' areas to get to my clients I know only too well from last year the sheer frustration, annoyance and anger it will cause me.
So maybe best I don't log in anyway because I'll be one grumpy ol' git. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, if I don't appear, this will be why and I'll be back when sanity descends back to normal.

Tam
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Festival time Empty Re: Festival time

Post by Pampered One Thu 12 Jun - 14:53

wow nice line up of groups. So in what capacity are you working in this madness? Never did ask for an elaboration on what it is you do.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tamuril Thu 12 Jun - 22:04

I do Domicillary Care, ie, I go into people's homes and do various things for them, also do a 1 to 1 with a guy with Challenging Behaviour problems.
Unfortunately, 2 of my clients live within the 'Strawberry Field' camping areas, this is what causes the delays etc. One, a lovely 93 year old man lives smack on the boundary of the camp site.

I got my first taste of the chaos today with folks streaming into the site, but it went quite well, so hoping it remains that way over the weekend. Still, I can stand in Albert's garden and listen to the music for free Smile

Tam.
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down