The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers

+2
Godzuki
Pampered One
6 posters

Go down

Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers Empty Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers

Post by Pampered One Thu 22 May - 21:14

We have a need for 2 event committee volunteers. My preference is they not be officers but I will be ok if one is.

I would like to see one of our young people(21 and under?) be a member as well as one of our more mature(old!) members.

This will be part of an organizing committee of all guilds to come up with Alliance wide events.

Got ideas? then get active.

Post if you have an interest.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers Empty Re: Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers

Post by Godzuki Fri 23 May - 1:04

Will we need access to Vent or some other VoIP? My mic's still broken and I doubt anyone's ever going to get around to buying a new one.

Also, how often will meetings be held? I'm not sure if I can stay active depending on my schedule now that the school year is ending and all the teachers are cracking down and throwing as much work as they possibly can at us to get us "prepared" for the finals.

Otherwise, I'd like to volunteer.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers Empty Re: Needs for Alliance Event Committee Volunteers

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 23 May - 1:30

I voiced my "aye" for it since it gives me an opportunity to get involved. But of course i cant do anything until I get back to Oregon. Somehow I believe Razel voiced his "aye" the other day, but I think that you might not have taken it seriously. You might want to talk to Razel to find out if he was serious, or just teasing!

Curatio... I think RL and school always takes presidence... but then summer is on its way, so it usually changes schedules. Thanks so much for volunteering, tho!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Fri 23 May - 16:37

Yes Razel was serious.
He would like to contribute but doesn't know what to do. I believe he is in need of someone to help organize and get it rolling.

Thanks for volunteering Franc!

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 23 May - 16:51

Ok at this point Jaz just wants a list of members from each guild so Razel will be our youth representative. They have not set up anything such as meeting times or any of that yet. I appreciate Franc volunteering but it sounds like you are in a critical time of the school year so we will use your talents once summer begins in some other capacity.

Now all we need is one adult to step up to the plate. So who's it going to be?? Scion? Jay? I know Lady said she would, but I would like to see a non officer with a decent level or high level of experience take this on. Otherwise we'll let Lady do it.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 23 May - 22:35

Uhm. Nice to be thought of. I'd still like to get my role in the guild set before I set it in the Alliance. And I'm not much of an 'event planner'. Trust me.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Sat 24 May - 16:05

well as for me, it is going to start getting busy for me
I wont really be online on weekdays
but I should be able to come online for a couple of hour on Weekends
As for an event planner don't think I can keep track of things which is going on
I will be pretty much keeping my eyes on the forum on what's happening

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down