The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back for GW2 Rewards

4 posters

Go down

Coming back for GW2 Rewards Empty Coming back for GW2 Rewards

Post by Razel Tenite Thu 10 Mar - 3:31

I have been gone for along time. So long that most of you who still visit this forum probably do not know me. But in anticipation for Guild Wars 2 and out of becoming bored doing the same old thing in WoW I am going to start playing again.

I was an old member of TCK and am looking for a guild to be apart of again. I just don't know how many members of TCK are still active.

The game has changed since I last played and I have also lost most knowledge I did have about the game but I do like to help and I am always looking for something to do with fellow players so add me to your friends. My main toon is Razel Tenite.

TL;DR: Just looking for a guild and people to do stuff with.

Edit: If TCK is still active who should I talk to get back in the guild.
Razel Tenite
Razel Tenite
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 13
Other games played : Legends of Kesmai, RuneScape, Dark Ages of Camelot, Ever Quest, Mass Effect, Obilivion, Overlord
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Coming back for GW2 Rewards Empty Re: Coming back for GW2 Rewards

Post by Aeternalia Thu 10 Mar - 22:34

Is there anyone in TCK still active Di ?

Who holds the reigns currently?
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehwyn Sun 12 Jun - 15:33

I was actually thinking of coming back from time to time as well. I'd really like to finish my Vanquisher/Guardian/etc stuff, since I'm actually decently along with that anyways. Unfortunately, I've forgotten pretty much everything about the game as well. XD

If some TCK members are still around doing stuff like that, I'd love to rejoin them. If not, anyone else move on to some other good guilds they could recommend?
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sat 18 Jun - 9:22

There are a few, 3 in the last week that have signed on. A guild leader has not signed in for 2 months, 4 months, 6 months and 7 months. I still have some accounts in TCK but I moved my active account to another guild to do what you want to get done. The company at tck is great, it is just a rarity :/

Dont mean to rain on your parade but if your looking for help....well I moved on. I keep in touch here so if things get active I will be happy to return. I like th e folks....

Hope this helps
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content