The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muerte Application

3 posters

Go down

Muerte Application Empty Muerte Application

Post by Muerte Sat 14 Mar - 13:17

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Muerte Ranger, Muerte Warrior I choose Muerte bacause of a funny film called "Undercover blues" and there was a very funny criminal who called himself Muerte "Death" so it is a joke on myself.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
Just Guild wars itself played it for about a month joined a Guild but they were not very friendly and got put off of it, so haven't played for three months, but want to give it another go.

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
45, Huss, Male

4. Location in the real world:
Helsinki, Finland although I am Scottish

5. Times and days you play:
Can be any time, any day.

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
Not yet, but will install it if I get in to the Guild. I have a headset.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
Fun and friendship mainly. Assistance in learning the game but if I'm enjoying it I don't care what level I'm playing at.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
Hi I'm Huss, I'm Scottish but for the last couple of years have lived in finland. I work with computers, but I I'm not working at the moment. I love the outdoor life here and love all types of music.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?
Spend time in the game and escape from the real world for a while. As i'm a newbie I can't offer much to the guild at the start but will contribute what I can, when I can. I have no burning ambitions in the game other than to enjoy it and once I've learned some stuff pass that on to others.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
Searched on http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.
Hope to spend many happy hours with you all in the game. Sorry my application isn't cleverer or more amusing. One really good thing about Finland is we have very fast broadband I have 25M but you can get up to 100M.
Muerte
Muerte
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Muerte Application Empty Re: Muerte Application

Post by Pampered One Sat 14 Mar - 16:40

Thanks for the application and I will look for you in the game to send you an invite.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 17 Mar - 4:34

Wow...Finland...its great to have the diversity of players. I hope to hear your lovely accent and have an opportunity to chat!
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content