The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Joo

+2
Paravell
Joo
6 posters

Go down

Application of Joo Empty Application of Joo

Post by Joo Mon 17 Nov - 20:59

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: My nickname is Joo. My first character was a necromancer named Dung The Joo (Dung was my nickname on Halo PC, and Joo has been my nickname in real life for years). My characters now are N Dung the Joo, Mo Sanctified Joo, W Mr Tanky Tank, Me Mr Pwney Pwn, E The Little Pwn Girl, P I Poke Non Joos, E Mr Nukey Nuke, D Emo Panda Joo, A Silent Little Joo, Rt Summon More Joos, Rt Insane Was Squidgy, D Reaper Joo, and R Argol Lorian. The rest of my 16 slots are PvP slots. I have 2 accounts.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: I have all 3 campaigns and EotN on one account, and all 3 campaigns but not EotN on the other. I've gotten each campaign a few months after it comes out. I used to play for insane amounts of time (10 or more hours a day, every day) then took a several-month break, then started playing again for about 5 hours a day, then 2 hours a day, then another break, and now I get on at random times (at least once every other day).
3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
17, Adin, and male.

4. Location in the real world:
I live in Cleveland Heights, Ohio (in the US).

5. Times and days you play:
Varies greatly. I'm usually on at least once every other day. Sometimes I'll be on for several hours at a time. Other times I'll only be on for a few minutes.

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
I expect friendly, mature members that are regularly online. That's really it. I'd expect people that do the same things I do (in order, my favorite GW things to do are DoA, AB, UW, FoW, etc.)

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
I'm Adin, but everyone on GW calls me Joo. I've been playing for about three years. I was actually in TSK a while ago, and am friends with Ryan, one of the officers. I knew several others from the guild as well I'm also friends with Paravell, a TCK member. I hope to meet some cool, mature people in this guild.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?
I enjoy DoA more than anything. I also do a lot of UW soloing. Other than that, I do just about everything... all I'm looking for is some fun. As a member, I think I'll be very helpful to less-experienced players, and a great addition to experienced groups.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
I've been friends with the member, Paravell, for about two years.

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.
I just withdrew from high school to get my GED. Right now I have a lot of free time, but I've also got a lot going on in my personal life. This is why I can only guarantee being on every other day. I'm not sure how busy I am/will be.
Also, I need an invite for my second account (Dung The Joo).
Joo
Joo
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Application of Joo Empty Re: Application of Joo

Post by Paravell Mon 17 Nov - 21:31

I guess I'll vouch for Joo. Razz We were in several guilds together for a long time.
Paravell
Paravell
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Mon 17 Nov - 21:45

Thanks for the app! We'll try to get your second account in ASAP.

Welcome aboard!

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Mon 17 Nov - 23:33

It's really nice to meet you, Adin. Welcome to TCK. Smile
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 18 Nov - 2:37

Welcome Adin!

I very much look forward to meeting you! And I am all about dungeons and icky, scary places, so hopefully we can get together some time!

Welcome, welcome!

(By the way, prepare to discuss fashion and armor accessories.... We are a very good looking bunch in TCK *grin*)

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Tue 18 Nov - 4:40

Hi Joo,