The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

3 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post by thisisbenji Sun 18 Jan - 21:46

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Hayt Uno Elementalist/Monk

As to the name Hayt, it's pretty much I just used to play Lineage 2 all the time, and that was the name I used. So I figured it would be a good idea to just carry it over, as to how i came up with it to be honest... I don't remember. As for the Uno part, at first I wanted roman numerals but that didn't work out, and I didn't really like the english numbers after my name. So I decided all of my characters are just going to have a spanish number at the end.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
Prophecies [a few days]

3. What is your real life age, first name, and gender?
18, Benji, Male

4. Location in the real world:
Northeastern Illinois

5. Times and days you play:
Well, it really depends. I have so much going on outside of video games; work, school, snowboarding, friends, my girlfriend, etc. So pretty much I'm going to try to be on almost everyday, and it will be sometime between 8am-12pm GMT -6

6. Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes, but I don't remember how to use it.... it's been so long since I'v played one of these games.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
As I'm just starting and don't yet have any of my real life friends playing. I'm trying to find a group of people, that I can work to be friends with inside the game. Also I'm trying to figure out how to become a better player, so I suppose I'm looking for support. Whether in game or just advice over ventrillo. People to talk to while I'm playing.... that is the whole point of an online game correct?

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
The name is Benji, I'm eighteen years young, I love to snowboard, and take pictures. I'm currently going to school for an Associates in Arts.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?

So far I'm having fun doing the quests/missions, haven't yet tried PvP though. As for contribution to the guild, once I become a more accomplished player I feel I'll be a very helpful, easy to go to person. What would I like to accomplish in the game? Easy; have fun.

10. Tell us how you found out about us:
Posted a topic on Guild Wars Guru saying I was looking to join a guild, and then was emailed.

11. Any other information about yourself or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.
Well.... I think we already pretty much covered the bases, I just want to go play GW lol. This thing was long I feel like im apply for a job.
thisisbenji
thisisbenji
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 18 Jan - 22:15

Benji,

Love that name! I have such a hard time remember names! Welcome to the guild. We love new people and I know that you will benefit alot with all our help! As you play, get your friend online and tell them we would love to grow our community with them also.

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Wed 21 Jan - 10:06

welcome to the guild you couldn't have found a better bunch of nuts to play with ........... no these are good people that I have been playing with for months now and have to say they will stop what they are doing and help you in a heart beat as well as have you laughing you head off (resin for having a nurse in the guild)

TK
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content