The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for A Class of Pamelas

4 posters

Go down

Application for A Class of Pamelas Empty Application for A Class of Pamelas

Post by Pampered One Thu 25 Sep - 21:34

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:
Well I have way too many to mention but my female side consists of variations on the name Pamela, and my other female name is Yummy Treat: Yummy Treat was my first female character ever from my Lineage 1 days. She was made as a secret bet between myself and 2 real women in our pledge(guild). I felt women in the game were given a significantly higher proportion of items/money by male players then men were given. To prove this Yummy was created. Through adeptly playing a slightly flirty, mildly ditzy, fun and cute "19" year old elf, I became wealthier in one hour of socializing in town then I had the previous 6 months grinding on my Male warrior. Eventually, after months, the ruse was discovered by the men in our pledge and I left the pledge to soothe hurt feelings. From this "pampered" beginnings my female line was born...Pampered...Pamela...Pam...Pompous...Pummel.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:
I have been with prophecies since first Beta weekend and left the game at roughly the one year anniversary of release. I came back in December of '07 because my fiance bought me 2 other chapters. I began playing again and acquired Eye of the North to complete the set in March. I have finished all of the chapters save Nightfall. I am 2 missons from the end of this.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):
I am 45 years of age Male named Gunter. And I too am an ingame crossdresser.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):
I live in Klamath Falls Oregon which is home to the smelliest lake in all of the US.

5. Times and days you play:
Generally I am on from 5pm-11pm PST weekdays and most anytime on weekends.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)Yup sure do but it gives me a roaring headache

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:
I am fairly reclusive and have few needs from a Guild other than someone to have chats with, a little banter, some laughs, and occasionally some good old monster bashing in group. I don't ask for much but I am also not so reclusive that I won't stop what I am doing to join someone in need.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?
I am a middle aged male with bright orange hair. I have been married twice with 3 children total. They range from 10 to 23 years in age. I work as a Hydrologic Technician monitoring bodies of water for the US Government. I am a relaxed gamer and have few other hobbies anymore since my back problems have increased in recent years.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?
Thats a big question. I like to solo a lot. I enjoy beating an area as well as exploring it thoroughly. I want to accomplish many titles for my own satisfaction and therefor do not ask for much help. When all is said and done, I want to look back on those accomplishments and say "I did that" and not feel second rate because I had others drag me through it. I enjoy looking up stuff and feel I am pretty much an expert on Prophecies missions. It takes me many repetitions to learn something but once I do, I am a great asset helping with them. I can help this guild by offering my aid in those areas and my willingness to join in when asked. I am an avid researcher and can help find out most anything that needs to be known.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.
I found out about this Guild because I am the one that formed, bought and started it. After sitting as a storage guilds for almost 2 years, it was offered back to me by Jazmyn of TSK when I expressed an interest in tinkering with it. The pact I made with her was that it would remain the Sister Guild to TSK. My allegiance lies to TCK and TSK since I was the originator of the angelic parts of those guilds' names.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.
I have seen a lot of ups and downs in this game. Loads of drama. I admire the varieties of people found but loathe the needy and helpless. To me that shows nothing but laziness and pawning off your own quest for success onto others. Everyone needs help at times, but each person, I feel, should be able to stand on their own merits. I am incredibly loyal to those that show me respect, but am equally quick to hate those that try to use me. This is a game, it should always be fun, and if you are bored, you need to use that squishy thing inside of your head.
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Application for A Class of Pamelas Empty Re: Application for A Class of Pamelas

Post by Aeternalia Fri 26 Sep - 12:32

Thanks for submitting your application, the officers are currently discussing ....oh wait...

/.\/.\

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 26 Sep - 12:53

Application....DENIED.

Har har har har.

I am hilarious.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 26 Sep - 15:12

Ohhhh, I am not entirely certain we want to accept this one guys... I leave it at your discretion...

We ALREADY have our token grumpy, red haired, in-game cross dresser in the guild...don't we?

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content