The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning)

3 posters

Go down

Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning) Empty Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning)

Post by Scion Thu 4 Sep - 15:53

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names: Scion of Hodr (Rt/R); Scion of Ragnarok (R/E). Well I used to be LT [my last name]. Then I pulled my head out of my butt and decided is probably wasn't a good idea to let everyone know who exactly I was, and what exactly I do. I started up the Scion thing to keep all my names the same because it a giant pain to try and remember each differant toon's name. Really, people, make 'em connected somehow. I'm a fan of myth and legend, so I picked names that sort of fit. Hodr was a blind god that used a bow. Scion of Hodr is my Ritualist/Ranger. I've decided that the last toon I make for PvE was Scion of Ragnarok. Makes sense, right?

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them: All of them. As soon as each came out I bought it up.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is): I'm 26. Call me Scion. My dangly bits say I'm male, but I cook and clean for my wife, so my friends say otherwise.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in the world and what may be going on around you): I live in Upstate New York (the state), outside Syracuse. The running joke is that no matter where you are in New York, north of you is always Upstate. If you live in the city, then Yonkers and West Point is Upstate. If you live just outside NYC, then Albany is Upstate. Etc, etc. People around here call the Watertown area 'Upstate'. I was born outside NYC, so I live in Upstate now.

5. Times and days you play: I try to get on every day, anytime from eight in the morning to ten at night, depending on if I'm Armying (not at all) or teaching (afternoon) or on break (all the time). That's EST.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server) Yessir I do. Apparently I'm not much of a chatter, though. I just tell people to stop moving so I can pull. Oh, I am a smooooth talker.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs: I expect to be able to walk on water, shoot lasers out of my eyes, and crap $100 bills. But I'll settle for a group of people to show the ropes to, or warm bodies to help me do dungeons or end-game stuff.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself? I'm 26, in the Army reserve (though it doesn't feel like Reserves lately), and I substitute teach high school. I've been playing RPGs for almost 20 years now (thank you Final Fantasy) and have pretty much moved away from things where it is me vs. the AI. [I can't remember the last game I played that I called hard. I think it was Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, but that was just annoying, not hard. Meh. I like to play with people, now, so at least we can adapt together.] I'm married with two cats. I also enjoy cooking, reading, and camping.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game? I like to win, mainly. Beat missions and get masters, or stomp around in Alliance Battles. I like to help other people learn what I've learned and set them up for success. I'm also a fan of not getting wiped. Accomplishments? I'd like a full Hall of Heroes before Guildwars 2 comes out.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know. GWGuru forum recruitment posting.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share. If you come to me with the right attitude and a desire to play better, I will teach you how to rock the socks off of Guildwars. Promise.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning) Empty Re: Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning)

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 23:25

Welcome to the guild Scion!
Look forward to playing with you.....

Wait, don't I know you from somewhere????? *grin*

I have a big desire to play better, cannot say much about my attitude though...so teach me to rock the socks off Guildwars....if you could actually accomplish this then you probably COULD walk on water *smile*.

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning) Empty Re: Scion's Appm(Status: Long lost soul returning)

Post by Lady Herodias Fri 5 Sep - 14:25

Lol....this is wonderful! I think that there is a twin here in our guild, but he bucked out and left us for this dang group called the Army. Wait....maybe this is him in disguise, cuz I dont think he ever filled out an application and instead weazled him self in our guild without properly introducing himself!

Welcome back Scion! I've missed you and I am sure others have too!

Ann
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scion Fri 5 Sep - 19:51

I'm home, just not settled. I should be back on Sunday or Monday night. Looking forward to playing again.
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 7 Sep - 6:49

Okay...I am purposely going to try and log in so i can say hello!

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down