The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member)

3 posters

Go down

Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member) Empty Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Iceorian Wed 3 Sep - 5:29

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:Iceorian Frostaxe , Mainly cause i try to find a fitting name for any of my toon based on their professions and style and of course appearance.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:I own all chapters of guild wars and have been playing onn and off the last few years but have not been able to dedicate myself fully to the game due to playing other mmo's at the time

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):Hehe i like the end part of that question , But at any rate I am 28 years of age and my real name is douglas

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you): I'm from etobicoke ontario originally , But i live in toronto

5. Times and days you play:i usually play 3 to 4 days a week in the afternoon from 2 pm est till late

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:I basically like to group and experience everything guild wars has to offer and use voice chat often , I always ask advice when i am unsure of something but i am mianly for what the guild wants .

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself? I am a miserable grouch hehe , But no seriously i have a great sense of humor and love to do alot of gaming

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game? As stated earlier , i want to take part in all aspects of gw from pvp to titles and everything in between , In terms of contrabutions i may not have alot of experience but all of the mmo's i have played in usually everything i learn i pass on to newer players .

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know. I found lady aura's guild recruitment post on the guild wars .net forums

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share. Nothing except to say that i hate drama and i love uber funness Smile
Iceorian
Iceorian
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Aeternalia Wed 3 Sep - 12:38

Doug

thanks for the app!

Look forward to seeing you in game and grouping up for some good times.

let me know if you need anything..

Aeternalia Tenite
James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Iceorian Frostaxe (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 0:23

Hey Doug!

Lovely meeting you last night! Hope to catch you around and we can get a party going!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceorian Thu 4 Sep - 19:21

Although i have been in this guild for a only a few days , and my times have been fun i am actually find myself less and less on the computer and focusing more on real life and my family and a few other things and have decided to take a long well deserved break from online gaming .

i have decided to leave the guild as i feel i won't be able to commit fully to guild wars and the guild , i want to thank the guild for taking me in i guess it was bad timing as i should of thought of this before applying and i like to wish the guild good luck , i do hope that my leaveing doesnt leave the guild in any ill will towards me
Iceorian
Iceorian
Stablehand

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 23:28

Oh! what a bummer. It was a pleasure getting to know you...

And of course your leaving does not cause any ill feelings, only disappointment! And I will take it upon myself to say that on the behalf of the guild, you are more than welcome to come back and join us anytime...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceorian Fri 5 Sep - 0:33

thank you game nurse , Should i be able to find the time to start playing again i will be sure to look up the guild again .
Iceorian
Iceorian
Stablehand

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down