The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member)

3 posters

Go down

Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Rehwyn Sun 17 Aug - 2:47

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

Alena Tarmikos - 20 D/Mo : This name is not particularly based off anything, but I have used it in other games. Generally, I just try to come up with something random that sounds like it could be a real name in a fantasy setting. (This website helps with ideas when I get stuck: http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen)

As for my user name (Rehwyn), it's an online handle I've been using for years. Also completely random. :p

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

All chapters purchase about a month ago, though I did play Guild Wars a little previously on a friend's account. Making my way through the Nightfall missions now.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is Jonathan, I'm 23 and male.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in the world and what may be going on around you):

Augusta, Georgia, USA.

5. Times and days you play:

Weekdays are limited to the evening from around 7pm-12am EST. Weekends are generally much more relaxed unless real life commitments demand time.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

Yes, and I can probably be convinced to use push-to-talk. Just need to find a good button...

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

As a new player, I realize I have plenty to learn about Guild Wars and am looking for a friendly place to grow, chat with other members, and have fun doing missions and helping those even newer than myself. I don't have any IRL friends that play GW right now, and it get's lonely soloing/pugging everything. :p

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

I'm originally from Denver, CO and am currently studying at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA. I've been playing video games for about as long as I can remember, including a few other MMOs such as FFXI and WoW, and still try to squeeze time in for them despite the time demands of my studies. Other things I enjoy are the outdoors, listening to metal, and playing the violin.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?

Right now I'm enjoying the PvE missions and quests. Eventually, I'd probably like to try more PvP, but I'd only be doing it for fun and never "competitively". I'm a compulsive min/maxer though, so trying out all types of builds is really fun for me as well. Ultimately, I'd like to finish all the chapters at least once and make some forays into hard mode.

As for what I can contribute, I generally consider myself a really relaxed and helpful guy. Even though I'm new and most likely would be getting more aid than giving it, I'd be glad to aid others in whatever way I can. Also, as a former guild leader, I abhor inter-guild drama; you won't get any of that from me. Wink

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I read a recruitment ad on guildwarsguru and was intrigued.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know or that you want to share.

Nothing comes to mind, but feel free to contact me in-game with any questions.
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 5:17

Thank you so much for your application! You definitely will be welcome into the guild and could always use your expertise in Prophecy since we tend to get lots of new players coming through the Chapters. As well as, we have many people just going through Nightfalls. We are a chatty group, and I am sure you'll not get lonely.

I will put you in my friends list so that I can give you an invite! Always like to give our new players a personal welcome!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Rehwyn's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Rehwyn Sun 17 Aug - 7:36

Glad to join everyone!
Rehwyn
Rehwyn
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 109
Other games played : Too Many (Check 1up Page)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5618825

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 17 Aug - 18:04

Update for Officers and current guild memebers: Alena/ Johnathan is now a memeber of TCK, Please take the time to get to know Johnathan and connect with him when doing any group hunts!

Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sun 17 Aug - 19:39

Hey Jonathon!

Welcome to our group!! Glad to have you. I do not like to play alone either, so look me up anytime you are on and we can enjoy some random slaughter together!

I am most interested to know what you are studying at the medical college...seeing as we might both be in the same field... but this game is a total break away from real life and that is what makes it so very fun!!

take care,
Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down