The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jebus's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Go down

Jebus's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Jebus's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Jebus Sat 6 Sep - 1:34

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

Jebus Folife Monk, Name this guy Jebus because of an episode of the Simpsons when Homer is on a plane to Africa and says "SAVE ME JEBUS!" Brick Jones W, This is my nickname with my last name. Bryche Jones W, my 2nd character ever named after me. Then a bunch of toons that I named with RP names, mostly random.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

I have Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, and I've been playing the game for 3 years on and off.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

I'm 26, Bryche (pronounced Bryce), male.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

Iowa

5. Times and days you play:

Well for now I'm mostly on all day, I was just discharged from the military for a severe back injury, and as I was leaving I came down with walking pneumonia (I know what great luck), so until then I'm on bed rest for a month.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server):

Yes

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

Friendly service, and always a helping hand. But, a great sense of humor with the ability to take a joke.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

Well, I'm Bryche. I just got back from the Navy after being discharged for a back injury that I had pre-service but, we'll keep that between us. I've been gaming online since 1999 with starting EQ, which was my first MMORPG. Came into GW 3 years ago, pretty well experienced but I do have my own noobish times. And, I have a vast variety of toons at different levels to ensure a lot of grouping opportunities.

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?:

I like that it's free. I pretty much play it for that reason only, and due to the fact that my other computer drowned in 3ft of water, so I play on my backup and I have no intentions of buying a new one for at least the next 4 months. I can contribute leadership, a helping hand, friendliness, but most of all a great sense of humor. Probably just to beat the whole story line with my Monk.

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.:

I just stepped upon it on some random GW Guild forums and saw the advertisement and decided to take a closer look.

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.:

I've pretty much explained myself.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down