The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member)

4 posters

Go down

Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Sinaki Wed 3 Sep - 5:10

APPLICATION

1. Your In-Game Names and classes and what made you choose these names:

Still exploring the different classes of characters, but ... Ikanis Bloodmoon, Ikanis Bloodwalker, Sinaki Bloodmoon, Ikanis MoonBlood. The main three that I'm using right now are a Ranger/Assassin, Dervish/Assassin and Elementalist/Necromancer. Without getting into a long personal background, I have a native american heritage, and the name is linked to that, as well as spelled backwards. Something I've noticed from playing other games is it's nearly impossible to identify everyone's alts, so, mine are rather easy - it's either Sinaki or Ikanis with a different last name.

2. Chapters of Guild Wars that you own and how long you have played them:

I own Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall, and have been solo playing (the few guilds I've tried have been remarkably inactive) for about 2 months now.

3. What is your real life Age, first name(for that familiar touch) and
Gender, (and it's ok to be an ingame crossdresser, our leader is):

My name is Chris, I'm 30 and male.

4. Location, in the real world (feel free to be as specific or
non-specific as you wish. It's just nice to know where you are at in
the world and what may be going on around you):

I live about 30 miles outside of Chicago, IL. USA. Not much ever happens around here, being in the middle of the country can be so boring sometimes!

5. Times and days you play:

Well, my career is firefighter/paramedic, so, I work a 24/48 schedule, and have 3 kids ... so ... sometimes I'm on all day if it's a weekend and I'm at the station with not much to do ... sometimes I pop on for 30 minutes at a time in between family life. So, there's really no set time that I have to play .. just whenever I get a chance and need a break from reality.

6. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement but it makes things a
darn site easier to teach and learn through. We have an Alliance server)

Yes, I have it and am very familiar with it's use ... I've played many different MMO's, most of which required vent or TS to group effectively.

7. What do you expect from the guild, and try to elaborate about your needs:

Fun. I know it's an easy answer - but, I like learning characters on my own - I like to learn them before I get too involved in group activities, and I'm one of those who learn through hands on. Once I get the basics down I like to be in a group of more experienced players that can help me to focus my characters and learn the more difficult nuances. I like a fun light hearted group, chatty/talkative, supportive of real life events (laid back I guess - after all, family and life does need to come first, right?) So, I guess - just fun.

8. In couple of sentences introduce yourself?

As I was saying above, I'm a father, a husband, a firefighter and a paramedic, and a game addict (can someone please tell me how to convince my wife that she should play too???)

9. What do you like to do in the game, what do you think you can
contribute to our guild, and what would you like to accomplish in the
game?

Right now, I'm must experiencing the beginning parts of the game, so not quite sure what I like ... I know it's kind of a time where I don't have to think about reality - and that's always time well spent. As for what I can contribute - another friendly chat guy - willing to learn, a good group mate ... will help us much as I'm able to with my limited knowledge. And what do I want to accomplish? Anything ... this is about fun, so I guess I want to be extra good at having fun (besides my daughters are usually watching telling me how much I suck at playing video games ... I admit they soundly defeat me on the Wii almost every time.)

10. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another
guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

Guild Wars Online site

11. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you
feel we should know or that you want to share.

I think I covered everything that I wanted to. Thank you for the opportunity.

-Chris
Sinaki
Sinaki
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Aeternalia Wed 3 Sep - 12:22

Hey Chris!

Paramedic Firefighter...and life is boring.. sheesh .. what would a desk job do to you? Smile

Nice app, and thanks for taking the time to answer the questions fully. You just missed the deadline for our Hero battle tournament that is ongoing right now.. but we should have lots of other events to get involved in .. our guild and alliance is pretty active.

I'll look forward to grouping with you in game.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member) Empty Re: Sinaki's Application (Status: TCK Member)

Post by Lady Herodias Wed 3 Sep - 14:58

Wow....boring in the city?!?! Lol..well Chris nice to meet you and enjoyed knowing a little about yourself. I just added you to my friends list. Hopefully, Ill catch you on so that we can give you a warm welcome, as well as group up with you!

NOTE to officers. Please add Ikanis Bloodmoon to your friendslist and give him a nice introduction to the guild!

Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinaki Wed 3 Sep - 17:40

Aeternalia wrote:Hey Chris!

Paramedic Firefighter...and life is boring.. sheesh .. what would a desk job do to you? Smile

I actually went to school for IT and hold my MCSE, Network + and a few other certs - but ... couldn't handle sitting at a computer desk all day ... kinda went out of my mind! So, moved into the family business and bumped my really bored to kinda bored Smile And it's not really boring per se ... it's full of fun surprises (my son is 2 months old, and with a 3 yr and 6yr on top of that I certainly stay active) but .. i'm kind of an adrenaline junkie ... so I suppose tame is a better word to use! I look forward to meeting and grouping with you guys! Thanks for the reply!

Nice app, and thanks for taking the time to answer the questions fully. You just missed the deadline for our Hero battle tournament that is ongoing right now.. but we should have lots of other events to get involved in .. our guild and alliance is pretty active.

I'll look forward to grouping with you in game.

James
Sinaki
Sinaki
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Thu 4 Sep - 0:27

Welcome Chris!!

You sound like great fun and I am looking forward to meeting you! I also keep my name consistent and if you see 'Nurse' in there, it is most likely me!!

Hope to see you around and we can go a-slaughtering!

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down