The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Tamuril

+2
Pampered One
tamuril
6 posters

Go down

Application Tamuril Empty Re: Application Tamuril

Post by tamuril Fri 14 Mar - 23:09

Hi Smile

Just sending in an application...

1. In-Game Names and classes:

Dexie Dilantie D/W
Lady Elencia E/Me
Maid Inheaven Me/Mo
Miss Teq Mo/W
Original Cynner W/Mo
Pascheine Nenhwe P/W
Ryannen Tarrshira R/E

2. Chapters that you own:

Proficies and NF at the moment but intend to get EoTN and Factions later.

2. Age:

Errrrrrrrr very, very old, in fact to old to still be playing this stuff Rolling Eyes

3. Location, in the real world:

UK

4. Times and days you play:

Play normally every day, times vary because of job, but sometimes late in evening and early morning

5. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement)

Used to use it to play other games but not got it installed at the moment

6. What do you expect from the guild:

Just to have fun and chat and meet new friends. Also to maybe help take the Guild wherever the Officers see fit. I'm not looking for handouts neither do I beg or cause grief

7. In one or two sentences introduce yourself?

Ok, I'm married with 2 grown up kids who are also married and have 2 gorgeous 2 year old grandkids, both girls. I live on a small island in the UK called the Isle of Wight. I work as a Domacillary Carer after being in a home looking after Learning Disability people for 12 years. My job can cause me to work odd hours, hence my gameplay times.

8. What do you like to do in the game, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?

I've recently returned to GW and got NF. Mostly I solo with henchies/hero's doing the missions etc. Not one for being top dog but will strive to gain awards later. Mostly I play for fun and to enjoy the game.

9. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

I saw a thread on a forum about recruitment and liked the look and feel of the Guild.

10. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know.

I've played MMO's now for many, many years and probably not many I've not played. Played GW at release for 18 months or so before getting into a few beta's. Vanguard and Lotro to name a couple. I recently quit playing Lotro as I didn't like where it was going with raids etc. Decided to come back and play GW again and enjoying it so far. I play for fun and enjoyment and while I realise there aren't any other's this side of the 'pond' it doesn't bother me, but may bother you. I've played many games where I've made a lot of friends with my US, Canada cousins etc and found them great fun to play with.

I hope the above has helped give an impression but I'm quite happy to answer any other questions you may wish to ask.

Thx

Alan.
tamuril
tamuril
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Sat 15 Mar - 0:19

Hello Alan. sounds like you should fit nicely here. We have a few of us in our 30's 40's and 50's so I don't think you will be all that out of place. We would be happy to send you an invite. I will put your name in my friends list and try to get you soon. or just look for Pampered One in whisper.

Gunter
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 15 Mar - 4:55

Ding...ding...ding! Congratulations, you are the first person to actually complete the application! You are the winner of a time-share in the Cherubim Knight's heavenly realm, equipped with servants, knights, and a stable hand! You are being handed the keys, and you are welcome to come-in whenever you want.....!

On a serious note....I want to just say, that I appreciate the time you took to say hello and fill out the application! I am delighted that you selected our guild to join and look forward to meeting you in game!

I too will put you on my friends list. Although, if you do get on and we are not on, your are welcome to whisper Aeternalia Tenite for the invite.

Lady H
aka Lady Herodias,
Queen Bathsheba
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Sat 15 Mar - 5:27

tamuril wrote:

2. Age:

Errrrrrrrr very, very old, in fact to old to still be playing this stuff Rolling Eyes

Nonsense ... the day I ever find myself too old to be playing games of this sort is the day just before I keel over from being ummm ... too old. Laughing So leave your age, your coat, and the stresses of the day at the door my friend and try on our lovely cape ... this guild is all about having fun and enjoying the game. Hope to see you out there soon.

Peace ... Rade
Rade
Rade
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by KibBen Wed 26 Mar - 9:42

1. In-Game Names and classes:

Anadriel Ravenbow. He's a Ranger/Elementalist.

2. Chapters that you own:

Just Prophecies.

2. Age:

19 and a bit.

3. Location, in the real world:

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

4. Times and days you play:

Usually after midnight. As far as days go - when I have time, or I'm avoiding something else.

5. Do you have Ventrilo? (this is not a requirement)

No, but there's no reason I can't get it.

6. What do you expect from the guild:

Just people to play with. I've had this game since June last year, never really played it until just the last few months. I've just been playing solo, with henchmen, and it's getting to be quite a lot harder now that I've reached Kryta.

7. In one or two sentences introduce yourself?

I'm a writer, performer, artist, theatre person. I also make excellent cocktails, for money.

8. What do you like to do in the game, and what would you like to accomplish in the game?

I just like to do the quests. Play. Enjoy myself.

9. Tell us how you found out about us. If you are a referral from another guild member or a guild, we would like to know.

From LadyAura's post on the GuildWarsGuru forum. http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10271471

10. Any other information about your self or your GW experiences you feel we should know.

I often just pop on for ten or twenty minutes and then leave. I'm usually not able to be on for very long, especially not right now with how busy I am in the meat world with shows and such. But that'll change once things settle down.
KibBen
KibBen
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-26

http://onepoemoneday.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rade Wed 26 Mar - 12:59

Greetings KibBen!

Welcome to our hallowed halls ... feel free to wander about and ask questions, maybe add an opinion or two. One of our fine officers or maybe even our esteemed leader Rolling Eyes will most likely contact you and give you the lowdown on what it takes to be a Cherubim Knight. Smile It can't be much since even I have managed to trick convince them that I am worthy of donning the TCK cape. Laughing

peace ... Rade
Rade
Rade
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Wed 26 Mar - 16:33

Hiya KibBen,
The process isn't much to speak of.. if you fit in, like to have fun, can support our guild events once in a while and enjoy grouping up with other members.. your probably gona have a good time here.

I guess the best way for you to see if you fit in is to get in Guild chat and hang out with us for a while.. hopefully we will be what you are looking for. If not, you can go your own way with no hard feelings.

I'll look for you tonight in the game..

looking forward to meeting you,

James
Aeternalia Tenite
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down