The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to complete Slaver's Exile with just heroes:

Go down

Is it possible to complete Slaver's Exile with just heroes: Empty Is it possible to complete Slaver's Exile with just heroes:

Post by Danny Mon 19 Mar - 3:13

Razz Razz Razz
The answer is a resounding YES!!!! After only 8 ties and 4 sets of consets I finally did it (after I ran out of consets). Of course some sort of op removal is strongly advised. I actually spent mor time reading about haow to do it than doinf it, but all four dungeons took about 2.5 hours, i suspect I can improve on it but it is one dungeon I have no plans on revisiting. I fisished my Master of the North title and need to move on.

If you hadnt heard GW2 goes on pre-sale April 10. There will be a super delux ($150ish), a Delux ($70ish) and a reg $50ish version. With the Super delux and delux you get to play all the weekend betas and get in game items plus a 3 day headstart on the reg launch. I will get you the web site if you want but you can google like I did, either way. I hope most if not all of you show up for GW2.

See ya later tongue tongue tongue tongue
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down