The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed!

+2
Danny
Trytan
6 posters

Go down

Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed! Empty Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed!

Post by Trytan Sun 17 Oct - 1:36

This news has been out there for about a week or so now I think but I just found out about it earlier today. ANet has released what the rewards for Guild Wars two will be and have provided a site where you can check what you've already earned! Very Happy

Here is the link....just type any of your characters names into the little box at the top of your screen.

http://hom.guildwars2.com/#page=welcome

There are 50 points in total you can earn. And there are rewards for every point you get up until 30. They include weapons, armor sets, pets, mini-pets, titles etc. After 30 points there are additional titles for 35, 40, 45 and 50 points. I'd like to get myself up to 30 points....unfortunately I'm only at 8 right now Sad

Needless to say I'll be popping in to Guild Wars again from time to time Wink The videos, demos and news about GW2 is really starting to get me a bit psyched now. Not sure if anyone will ever even see this post as I don't think anyone really checks here anymore other than spammers. Spent over an hour the other night cleaning this place up.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed! Empty Re: Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed!

Post by Danny Mon 18 Oct - 20:26

Cheer up. All is not lost. I had just lost my pass word Smile
I have been playing a lot the past 2 weeks and would be happy to help with any titles. I just completed legendary vanquisher with henchies and heroes...I am invicible lol. But not so invincible when it comes to missions...i suck at those. lol. I am at 15 titles with a much less loftier goal of 20. Let me know when you are going to be on...maybe we can coordinate. I am retired now so I have lots of hours .
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed! Empty Re: Hall of Monuments link to Guild Wars 2 has been revealed!

Post by homework19 Mon 18 Oct - 21:26

I have also started logging in lately trying to get a few titles. Maybe I can catch you guys online sometime
homework19
homework19
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 49
Other games played : COD5, Making History, Red Orchestra, IL2, NHL 09, NCAA Football 09
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Tue 19 Oct - 23:35

Good to hear I'm not the only one returning Wink

I haven't delved back into chasing titles again yet. I also just found out a few days back that they added some new content to GW1 with the War in Kryta stuff. I've been checking my characters and storage and moving the quest dialouges along to get War in Kryta started. So far thats all I've really had time to do.

My hours are kind of messed up as to when I'll be logging in. I've been working 12 hour shifts so far this year but just got flipped over to steady 8 hour day shifts for possibly the rest of the year. I'm hoping to try and log in a couple hours in the evening here and there throughout the week and on the weekends.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Tue 28 Dec - 15:21

wuttup guys, yeah i found the GW calc and i want to do alot more b4 GW2 comes out. Unfortunately WoW just sucked me in via my 6 closest RL friends lol But you will definitely see me in the next short while.

-Peace
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadouken Wed 2 Feb - 21:48

bloody hell, I''m such a sucker for new armor, but Fire God's Vambraces looks soooooooo good.... i must have it.

I did delete my main rit ages ago, but thankfully the HoM is account based (dodged a bullet there) Just need 10 more points for those sweet gloves. Need to pull out my baby rit and start grinding all those titles I've been avoiding.

No clue what time i'll manage to sit down and play but it will probably be late evening (pacific time) so if anyone wants to work on some titles or just mess around, give me a shout.
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki Thu 3 Feb - 2:47

Hah. I thought I would be pretty far away from unlocking all the items but thankfully I wasted all that time chasing fruitless titles. I've got 33/50 which is more than enough to unlock everything.

Glad to see they're bringing back classic weapons (Fiery Dragon Sword, Ice Breaker)
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu 3 Feb - 8:18

I am still chasing titles and am only at `18/50'. I had too many characters I was messing with before I concentrated on just the one. But if they keep delaying GW2 I will get there. Rolling Eyes
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadouken Sat 12 Feb - 21:04

Just hit 30/50. I was planning on stopping there, but i think i can manage to get up to 45 without too much trouble. Good to see that you're still around Franc, I'll make sure to hit you up in game next time i see you.
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down