The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a Break

+2
Claude Tuwshreads
Trytan
6 posters

Go down

Taking a Break Empty Taking a Break

Post by Trytan Tue 29 Dec - 20:41

Been super busy the last week or so with the holidays and all and haven't had time to play. This is likely going to continue for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to at least log in quickly a couple of times a week but probably won't have enough time to actually play much until sometime later in January.

I'll still be checking the forums daily so if anyone needs anything let me know.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best in the New Year! Very Happy
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break Empty Re: Taking a Break

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Wed 30 Dec - 18:16

Holidays can definitely put a cramp in the playing time available. Best wishes for the New Year to you and yours....

And when you get back to playing....if it looks like somebody threw a huge party that left the Guild Hall totally trashed...well....it wasn't me jocolor
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Wed 30 Dec - 23:18

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Tue 5 Jan - 15:30

Well I'm back to the forums now at least. Been dealing with some nasty malware issues the past 4 days or so and was afraid to log in here as an admin (paranoid fear of spreading the crap).

A word of warning, make sure that your browser is up to date and make sure to have the latest version of Java installed (Java 6 Update 17) and don't go anywhere near the Aionsource forums Wink or anywhere else that your not entirely sure is trustworthy. There is a lot of nasty garbage floating around out there now and most big-name commercial security software (Norton, McAfee etc.) cannot remove it and won't even notice anything is wrong until it is too late.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 22 Jan - 5:07

Well the business of the holiday rush ended up turning into a ridiculously busy last few weeks of job hunting. After sitting on my arse for 4+ months, without finding any suitable job postings there was a sudden mini-flood of suitable jobs popping up just before and after Christmas. So the past few weeks I've been driving all over Southern Ontario and a bit of Northern Ontario going to job interviews and doing some prep work in case we needed to move/relocate.

I wound up being offered a good job that's only a 40 minute drive away so at least we won't have to pack up and move. Very Happy But now I need to scramble to line up day-care for the little one over the next week. Once I'm started working in February things should settle down somewhat and I should be able to find some time to play a few times a week again.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude Tuwshreads Fri 22 Jan - 11:38

Congrats on the job!
Claude Tuwshreads
Claude Tuwshreads
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by funky Thu 28 Jan - 5:13

Well done & congratulations Very Happy
funky
funky
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sat 30 Jan - 0:30

GRTZ
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Sat 30 Jan - 6:01

Wow Guy grats on the job hope that things slow down for ya and you get some time to pop in

Till Kill
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 5 Feb - 16:16

Thanks everyone! Just finished my first week and it went very well! I'm not scheduled to go in again until the night shift on Monday (long weekend huzzah!!) so I will definitely be on a few times over the next few days.

My schedule will be kind of messed up going forward but I will be returning now on a semi-regular basis. I'm working 12 hour continental shifts so I don't have any spare time on days I work. I basically wake up, get ready, drive just under an hour to work, work 12 hours, drive just under an hour home, eat, spend an hour with the family, then head to bed. But I also get a lot of days off which I think I am really going to enjoy.

Anyhoo hope to see you guys around again. It may take me a day or two to remember how to do anything in this game lol....seems like I've been away for much longer than a month.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down