The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st

+3
Hadouken
Godzuki
Trytan
7 posters

Go down

TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st Empty TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st

Post by Trytan Fri 23 Oct - 1:49

I've been thinking about trying to throw together monthly events here and there so that everyone can log in for a night to catch up. Nicolette and I were just talking in game and both came to the conclusion (simultaneously btw. Very Happy ) that what better time to try it than Halloween.

The new UW quests that are going to be starting on Monday could be a good thing to try and do together or if anyone else has other ideas please post em! Rumors are that the new Halloween quests may have something to do with a certain ancient evil something awakening in the Underworld....could be related to the GW2 story/lore perhaps?.....

Edit: Halloween quests aren't gonna be a go, they are a chain of solo quests that are not GW2 related, seems that they're leading up to a story based nerf of UWSC.

Anyone interested please give suggestions or times that they'll be available this week coming up. Hopefully everyone's schedules can mesh and we can have a good ole' TCK reunion. All members present and past (cough...Dan Very Happy ) are more than welcome!

Last edited by Trytan Voorhes on Wed 11 Nov - 2:30; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changed Halloween quest info)
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st Empty Re: TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st

Post by Godzuki Fri 23 Oct - 5:56

I'll definitely try to come to this when we have it, would be a great way to catch up. I don't know about my times next week since I might be starting a job soon and I've got plans some of those nights (haunted houses, trick-or-treating in lame, obscure costumes, scaring the heck out of the neighborhood kids, etc) but I'll try to make it.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st Empty Re: TCK Halloween Reunion - Sunday Nov. 1st

Post by Hadouken Fri 23 Oct - 7:42

figures, my new computer won't arrive until November, but I'll try installing GW on this old piece of junk. I'll be lagging like crazy, but I'll be there Wink

Right now I'm just studying like crazy for exams, so almost any day except for the 27th or 31st works for me.
Hadouken
Hadouken
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 23 Oct - 15:03

YaY!

I always said great minds think alike!

Let's see.... I can log in the 30 after around 6pm PST, the 31 later at night, or the 1st anytime. No plans during the day on the 1st. Or rather, I will make certain NOT to have plans that day if we decide to party up on Saturday. It might be fun to spend the afternoon doing stuff for a change rather than night!

Let's compile a list of days that work hey???

I hope lots of people will be there!!!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 23 Oct - 15:05

Oh! And Trytan...

Maybe you might want to post something in the announcement area for when people log in????

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 23 Oct - 15:44

Yeah I'll post something up about this under the Guild Announcement for those that don't regularly check the forums.

I think I should be available every day except Monday (going to see Metallica in Toronto), and I won't be around on Halloween night either until after about 10pm Eastern Time, as we'll be carting the little one all over town visiting grandparents and hoarding chocolate. Smile

Friday night or early evening (afternoon your time Nurse) on Sunday the 1st would probably work fine for me too.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Wed 28 Oct - 14:29

Okey doke I'll throw out two different times here. Just let it be known which time works best for you if you want to come, or if moving these around by an hour or two either way would help. Any other suggestions are still welcome. I'll see what we've got for feedback by tomorrow night and then I'll post the time up under the login announcement.

Friday October 30th 8pm PST (11pm EST)

or

Sunday November 1st 4:00 PST (7:00 EST)

I'm thinking the Sunday one may work best. Some people may be logging in just for Halloween day to get their masks so having this event after Halloween may get a bit better turnout.

As far as plans, the Halloween quests are all solo quests so far so we'll have to think of something different to do.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by funky Thu 29 Oct - 23:57

Friday October 30th 8pm PST (11pm EST) = Sat 11 am for me,

Sunday November 1st 4:00 PST (7:00 EST) = Mon 7 am for me.

Therefore, I will most likely be on during the first time slot.

Cheers
funky
funky
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Fri 30 Oct - 3:02

dang....this sounds like fun but Ann and I are off on a Turkey hunt this Friday and Saturday. Also, she got rear ended in my new car and I have some insurance people to ride. I will try really hard to get on Saturday night at her house and maybe Sunday night from my home. Hopefully the timing works out.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Fri 30 Oct - 18:13

Alrighty, well it seems some can't do Friday night and others can't do Sunday afternoon so lets make it for a little later on Sunday and hopefully we can get as many people to show up for this as possible.

So the time for this is going to be 6:00 pm PST (9:00 pm EST) on Sunday Novemeber 1st.

We still don't have an agenda as for what we'll be doing but we'll see how the turnout is and go from there. I'll post the time in the login announcement so those that log in during Halloween on Saturday will see it.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Fri 30 Oct - 23:23

Super!

I will plan to be there!!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Godzuki Sat 31 Oct - 1:56

Well I tried logging in today and my computer kaboomed in a few minutes. I'll try to log in on the date listed but I'll probably only be on for a few minutes until something inevitably kicks me off. Hopefully I'll see you guys then

Might log in later tonight as well to get the festival hats.
Godzuki
Godzuki
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Mon 2 Nov - 15:58

I know. I stood you all up. And here I was one of the ones organizing it!!

Well I am sure you all had a fantastic time without me! At least I hope you did. I DO have a legitimate excuse...My entire family is sick. Could be the Swine Flu, who knows. But we are all half dead and lying about and I fell asleep yesterday at around 4pm and did not wake until after 8pm. And then I ate dinner and went to bed again.

The good news is that I am MUCH better today! But I am really, really sorry...

hope to see you all around...

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trytan Mon 2 Nov - 17:34

lol, no problems Nurse. Sorry to hear the whole family is sick but glad to hear you're starting to feel better. You didn't miss much anyways. Funky, Owen and I were on, and Franc and Andrew popped in for a bit. We chatted for a bit but didn't do anything as a group. I was waiting around and killing time I guess, hoping a few more would log in but in retrospect I guess we should have tried doing something with what we had.

Was expecting to see some more names log in during Halloween day for the Mad King Thorn stuff but even that was slow, with only 3 or 4 names maybe popping in from the inactive list.

Thanks to those who showed up, sorry we didn't end up organizing anything fun to do.
Trytan
Trytan
Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acolyte41 Mon 2 Nov - 20:34

I had work all night sorry... I normally dont work night shift cause I work mornings (4,5am-2pm) but cash has been tight so when I got a chance to work a solid 8 hours I jumped. Forgot re-union was that night =/
Acolyte41
Acolyte41
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 106
Other games played : You name it...
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down