The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apologies

Go down

My Apologies Empty My Apologies

Post by Swift The Longshot Sat 4 Apr - 20:54

Well as you all know I was planning on completing the Urgoz Warden Guide by today and doing the run but that just isn't the case as is apparent. School during the last week was hectic, since it was getting time for Spring break, so you can definitely assume I was overwhelmed with tests and review work before the break. I hope that over Spring break I can finish the guide, at least.

As for being on Guild Wars, I won't be able to be on it at all during the break since I'm flying out of state on Sunday at 9:00 am to Midway airport in Illinois to visit my sister, check out some colleges, and to go see someone very dear to my heart. (Princess Zakuraa/Zak)

So please bare with me. We absolutely will do the run, it just take me a while to get everything planned and set up. Thank you for your patience.

-Swift

P.S. I will be trying to check the forum so yes you can definatly leave me a message and it will hopefully reach me over break.

Last edited by Princess Zakuraa on Mon 6 Apr - 20:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;p)
Swift The Longshot
Swift The Longshot
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Other games played : DoTA, Perfect World, (trial)CoH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down