The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apologies for Vent

2 posters

Go down

My Apologies for Vent Empty My Apologies for Vent

Post by Pampered One Wed 12 Mar - 21:18

I owe an apology to our guildees for the language in OUR ventrilo room last night. Especially to Aeternalia and Razel. I had noticed early on, before we had begun the mission, a few inuendo's and mild inflections had occured and chose to let them slide. My mistake. I guess by the time the mission had ended things had slid a little past acceptable. As Lady will attest, in missions or pvp I can be very "tunnel visioned" and tend to not notice anything outside of the simple procedures ahead of me. However, as soon as we got to the cut screen, i realized one or two members of our party were being overly verbal. I asked Lady if it had been that way through the entire mission. It had. I had just not focused on it. We immediatly chatted with the individual or two responsible at some length and as polite a way as possible, on what was acceptable to our guildees.

I will not let this happen again. My procedure from now on will be to warn once. Second offense in that mission will be automatic booting from the channel. Hopefully that will be all it takes to get the point across. From now on, if anyone finds something said in our channel offensive, please whisper me and i will act if it is warranted. Please keep in mind though, if you choose to party in other channels, I have no regulatory powers there. I know last night was a first for us....8 human party members...and that leads to a lot of verbal flyway. I'll try to do better in the future. Again...my apologies.

Gunter
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

My Apologies for Vent Empty Re: My Apologies for Vent

Post by Aeternalia Thu 13 Mar - 0:18

I had noticed the language, and was a bit put off by it.. I did not mention it to anyone because I really would like to see our two guilds working and grouping together to the benefit of us both. Being the first time that had really happened.. I wanted to make sure nothing negative was brought out of it that would inhibit it from happening again.

I think it was worth hearing the bad stuff on our channel in order to gain the interactivty between the two groups..

I do think next time we might just remind them that they are in a TCK channel, and hopefully (im sure it would) that would change the behavior.

Thanks for bringing this up.. I'm glad to hear I was not the only one who noticed.

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down