The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run.

4 posters

Go down

Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run. Empty Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run.

Post by Swift The Longshot Sat 28 Mar - 2:56

The time frame for the even is possibly next week. Now my scheadule is becoming sorta compacted and cluttered if you all know what I mean. So I'd kind of like to start putting together the people who want to go and who have some experience and are willing to go in order.
Truthfully speaking I'd like to find someone who in my absence, heaven forbid, could head the group.
The extra week will give me time to finish the guide and get everyone organized so if your coming and havn't posted already please do.
Swift The Longshot
Swift The Longshot
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Other games played : DoTA, Perfect World, (trial)CoH
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run. Empty Re: Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run.

Post by Pampered One Tue 31 Mar - 14:32

I'm in. No experience at it though. Still need to move a few more classes to that spot. I'll get the ranger there first. Ele and W are there. Can also get a sin and rit but they are virtual newbies and I have little experience playing them outside of the newbie island and a mission or two.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run. Empty Re: Attention!!! Those for Urgoz Warden Run.

Post by Stryder of Argonoth Tue 31 Mar - 16:14

I'd like to move the ranger there I just finished Prophecies on him and thought about bouncing between factions and NF.
Stryder of Argonoth
Stryder of Argonoth
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu 9 Apr - 16:10

Don't see any results up, so I guessing (hoping) you haven't gone yet. I have a necro and a warrior that can go and I would love it!
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down