The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment activities

Go down

Recruitment activities Empty Recruitment activities

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 17 Jan - 17:19

Just to let everyone know that I posted to recruitment ads on Guildwars Guru and Guildwarsinc gamers last night. As well as I posted the overview of The Chrerubim Knights in Guildwars Wiki. (FYI last time we did any recruiting ads was 8/2008). You can check that one out through in-game by going to the help screen and selecting our Guild Name. By the way thank you Xanthos..or to whoever fixed the post for me so that it was complete...it looks much nicer!

Being said...we are going full throttle with recruitment. I will leave it to Gunter on when he wants to kick people out that are not playing; nonetheless, anyone is welcome to advertise the guild on any of the forums or within the game. I will probably be on after 6:00pm...sometimes playing or just chatting with new folks. Weekend time playing will be dependent on travel time back to Klamath and whether I am out for the day. In those circumstance, I ask that the guild community assist with "guild relations" and please not just leave it to the officers.

Please remember there is a 2 week introductory period with the new member so if you get a chance, please play with him-her so we can get a feel for the players. Hate to keep someone that may cause us embarrassment or someone who is an irritant. Also for players who want to refer someone, please ask them to complete the introductory application. Its always nice to know some tidbits about someone.

For new players who are just joining the forum. I encourage you to go to the Application page of this forum and complete the application. It always looks good for new players to see current applications, even though you have been playing for a while. Plus...it gives our readers enjoyment finding stuff to read!

Lady H
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down