The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a stop and think kind of idea

3 posters

Go down

Just a stop and think kind of idea Empty Just a stop and think kind of idea

Post by TIll KIll Sun 14 Dec - 2:10

I’m not sure if it's the time of the year, or what, but today I was sitting here thinking just how much I forget to tell the special people in my life just how much they mean to me. This is a sad thing to let happen. I don't know if I just expect that people will know how important they are to me or if it is that I have just gotten lazy, and will always do it later.

None of us know how much time anyone will have with the people we care are about. It would be sad to think that the last thing that I told my wife was I'm going to get the mail and not that I love her. We all have all kinds of distractions in our lives that keep us busy every day. There's the job, kids, bills, and a thousand other things that keep us chasing our tails.

I guess my point here is, that maybe we all need to stop every now and then and say we love the people in our life for no other reason than just because they help to make us who we are; weather it's your wife, kids, family, or friends each of these people help to define who we are. They all deserve to know that they are each is important to us for their own special quality that they bring into our lives.

So here is my little bit to you all: Please stop and make sure you stand face to face to the people in your life that define you and let them know that without their help, support and love, you wouldn't be the person you are. We shouldn’t wait until the holidays to be reminded of how valuable the people around us are, we should do this every day. I will make it an effort to make this a better practice in my own personal life, and hope that if you don’t now that you will in the future.

Till Kill
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Just a stop and think kind of idea Empty Re: Just a stop and think kind of idea

Post by Scion Mon 15 Dec - 17:26

Never had truer words been writ, TK. I can only agree.

Scion
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Mon 15 Dec - 18:24

Awww Till!! How lovely! What a nice post to log into...

I myself am about ready to strangle my family as we are cooped up in the rain in a house on the beach, and I never want to see another Uno card again... *grin*.

But I shall try to rise above and remember your words.... very nice.

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content