The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering whats happening.

4 posters

Go down

wondering whats happening. Empty wondering whats happening.

Post by catra Mon 6 Jul - 19:35

Hello everyone,

I know I have been away for a bit but life does get in the way. Smile I got to play during last festival and it got me back into game play. Just wondering what is happening here since so many seemed to have left for other games.

I am now running 2 new toons one warrior and pargon(sp). Since I spent so much on festival I have much I need to make back. So you might catch me on at nights or in mornings. Hubby working nights now so I have time again.

Hope everyone is well and hope things turn around better for all. Very Happy

Catra
catra
catra
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 27
Other games played : none at this time
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

wondering whats happening. Empty Re: wondering whats happening.

Post by Game Nurse Mon 6 Jul - 19:49

Heya Catra!!

I still log on occassionally, but I am working lots right now and, yeah, there are other games calling me! But I am not playing much of anything at the moment. I started a new job for the summer working Emerg, so I am a little overwhelmed and tired most of the time. Come September I should have more time to live again!!!

Until then, I hope to see you around!!!

As for everyone else, well basically the same thing. Summer time business, work, life and other games are sucking all of us away... Lots from our old crowd have gone. Ahou, Jon, Marie, Xanthos - to name a few - have dissappeared it seems. Gunter is hardly ever on, Ann is never on, she is working lots. So it is up to the new generation to get their game on I guess...

Glad to see you are back in the fray again.... and if we are ever on at the same time we shall have to join up!!!!

In the meantime, hang in there!! People should come back when fall comes around again!

n
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyMetalHead Mon 6 Jul - 21:08

Nicolette is right. Almost everyone in the guild has disappeared for the summer. Some of them seem to have dropped out completely, while some are so busy that they can't bother with it or they only show every couple of days.

Although for myself...and I admit this...I've lost complete interest in it. I can't bother to attempt to play Guild Wars anymore, it seems. I may drop in once or twice a week after the summer is over with, but that may be it. But I do hope to see some of the remaining old gang whenever I do pop in.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Mon 6 Jul - 23:15

Don't have a lot of playing time here with my son here and work churning along. I keep telling myself I'm going to log in but something always comes up.

I am hoping to log in more as a few of our work projects thin out but I still got plenty of around home stuff to do too.

Krist goes back home July 31st. Maybe after that I'll be around more.

Right now my gaming consists of a brief 30 minutes here and there of Lineage 1 and 2 since it is easy to log out in the middle of a hunt and log back in at the same spot another time. I did take a few late night hours to play the Aion beta weekend. My impressions are on another post.

Any how, I hope to see some of you soon. I'll be logging in Tuesday or Wednesday for fairly certain.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by catra Tue 7 Jul - 14:50

Yep it is summer time and it is great to hear everyone is busy with Work. Winter was tough for us but things are working out.

We are in a micro climet here so are a month behind in local season growth. Real weird weather this year that is for sure. It has thrown us off with our garden and all. Nights are still cool here in the 60's and 50's which is just strange. I have a feeling winter will be even more intense than last year.

I hope everyone had a great 4th. We over spent for it which messes up my payment schedule on stuff once again. But at least at hubby's work things are looking up. He is in the freight business with the one big company still making money or profit. Last month they were slammed being end of quarter and fiscal year. Now things have slowed again but not as bad as last winter. Which is not surprising after a holiday. Hopefully things are turning around economy wise.

It was great seeing those on last night even though I was not on long. Just too tired. Wink Hope to see you all around off and on and I wish everyone good fortune.

Catra
catra
catra
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 27
Other games played : none at this time
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down