The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck to TCK

4 posters

Go down

Good luck to TCK Empty Good luck to TCK

Post by Ryan Tue 19 May - 1:07

I saw today that TCK and TSK has parted ways, and I thought it would be best for me to wish all of TCK the best of luck with whatever you do. You will be missed and loved, and hopefully one day the 2 angels will be one again. Best wishes all!

Love,
~Ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Good luck to TCK Empty Re: Good luck to TCK

Post by Pampered One Tue 19 May - 1:27

Ryan, thank you for your best wishes. It saddens me that this is how things ended, and I know you tried and wished it to not be.....but we were fighting a battle of apathy.
You have always been an upright, standup guy and this is not your fault. The game has become a "casual" game and it just can't work with a guild/alliance all focused around one charasmatic person, like when Jaz was here.

That is why I have been weaning my people off of me as well and taking several days a week off from GW. They need to make new acquaintances and learn to play this game with others without having thier hands held.

If any of you wish to join us or if you want to talk to Kik, I'm sure there may be a place for you there too if you so desire. Let someone else carry the ball a while I say. We fought the fight and now lie bloodied and stooped, but not yet broken.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Zakuraa Wed 20 May - 16:18

No luck to me? Heh.
Hopefully, when everything is thriving again, i'll be around. Who knows? Maybe something will happen in spite of things and brighten this up? Thank you for trying, but ZAK had to split also. People don't like old inactive guilds, so.. I debated with myself and decided to create a new guild so it's easier to recruit active members, who especially like the name.
Princess Zakuraa
Princess Zakuraa
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 28
Other games played : CoH/CoV, Diablo II, Hellgate London, Lineage, Diablo I, Perfect World.
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://www.myspace.com/krystal_shaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sat 30 May - 5:47

Princess,

Blessings and good tidings! I hope that we have an opportunity to see you on even tho ZAK is not active at the moment. I myself have not been active, so Gunter is the only thread of leadership for TCK as well as his officers. I have you in my friends list...I will say hello when I am on.
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content