The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSK asking for help

+8
Scion
Jebus
Game Nurse
Danny
Godzuki
HeavyMetalHead
JubalNotJamie
Pampered One
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TSK asking for help - Page 2 Empty Re: TSK asking for help

Post by Scion Sun 18 Jan - 13:04

I also would like a word with this Ryan or Morgann.

But I've said my peace here.

Sorry to disappoint.

EDIT - I mean, what is the next step? We've all said our peace. I think we can pretty much agree the leadership at TSK has jumped the shark, so to speak. I think it all started a couple months ago when we brought these other guilds into the alliance. We need to expand, they said. Why, we said. Look at these new guilds, they said. They're full of jerks, we said.

Since then, TCK has kept to itself more, and gosh darn it, we've flourished because of that. Now guild are leaving and joining the alliance that I don't even feel I'm apart of. So who cares?

The old guard does. People that were originally part of TSK are mad and depressed that the guild they loved and started up is now falling apart.

Checking the alliance webpage or the TSK webpage leaves little information. Why did we let in this new guild? Why wasn't anyone here contacted? Who really cares anymore?

TSK is falling apart, and it sucks. We still have two options: Let them fail, or absorb them into TCK. I've always voted for the former, because mainly I don't like the TSK people. I don't know the lot of them, and the two names I can produce are Vane and Nana. If this alliance is as tight as we all imagine it to be, shouldn't an officer that plays as much as I do, that posts as much as I do, know more than two names?

Vane is cool. He posts here, has offered to come with us on dungeon runs, and clearly with the post above me is a stand up guy.

Nana is ... Nana.

Anyways again. I could stand here and rant and rave about common courtesy, the need for communication, maybe you are failing because of these crap decisions, talking in third person, referring your to your toons as actual people, or when people talk in a funny voice and say the words they think my cat is thinking (he says I'm hungry feed me - no he's not, he's a cat, he can't speak, he meows, do you hear words? You should see a doc).

But why? TSK clearly doesn't 'get it'. The decision is now Gunters, and is why he is burdened with leadership.

What to do now?

Scion

(looks like I did rant for a while there, didn't I?)
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Sun 18 Jan - 17:06

Gunter-I am so very sorry that you have such a hard decision to make for not only you, but for the good of your guild. I can honestly say I am happy that I am not in your position, but yet sad that you DO have to make a decision at all in regards to this whole situation. I know that you have a lot of history with TSK and I know that whichever way you choose, your guild will stand behind you. Like I said before, I feel like we are an extended family and we can get through anything together. Take this time to lean some on your officers, as that's what they're there for. They can help you make the decision so you don't have to take this all on yourself. Heck..lean on some of us members too. I know that a lot of us are pretty good listeners and if that's all you need..well..we're here too. Smile
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sun 18 Jan - 18:06

Well I am as always a day late and a dollar short. But I was gaming like the devil because I wanted to move my small account (Proph only) over to TSK to help. I even went and bought EOTN so I would be a little more versitile. I have not played the toons much in that account since it does not have all the chapters and did not want to embarrass this guild by offering that guild so little. I got all 3 of my toons (4th is PVP mule) to lvl 15 before I read all the posts here.....shame on me. LOL

I will keep my accounts where they belong, at home in TCK. TSK has a tough row to hoe though, if we expect them to conform to our standards. We have some of the best and most comprtetive players I have found, but mostly we just care. It is that simple. We look for, invite, and nuture caring people. Those that come and go don't care, have other motives, have yet to mature enough to express disgust with themselves and the game without insulting other people's sensitivities or just don't fit in (because they don't care).

Those of you that know me know that I continously spout that this is a game and that I am here to have fun. It is and I am, but I choose to do it here at TCK because of all of you and what you have made the guild. Don't worry what the alliance does or doesn't do. We are above the pettiness of that mess. We have fun, we enjoy each other's company, and we progress as a guild in sprite of all other obsticles.

HMMMMM, I guess I just said we are a family. a family of friends who do not let other disfunctional families upset the milk cart.

So as I humbly step down from my soap box I begin to wonder.....what will it cost to add NF and Factions to this third accout now.
Danny
Danny
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 236
Other games played : GW2!, Aion, WOW, Lineage II, Runes of Magic, DDO
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Herodias Sun 18 Jan - 18:35

Thank you Di for your encouraging spouting (does that make sense?)...Oh my gosh and why are you playing 3 accounts? How much more of Guild Wars can one person take!

Lady
Lady Herodias
Lady Herodias
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 506
Other games played : 2 Moons, Lineage 2
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://gunterandann.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Sun 18 Jan - 19:18

Whatever the Leader and the officers decide, I'll be there to stand by the decision. I never had so much fun in this game, and I know I wouldn't be the type of player I am if it weren't for everyone in this Guild. This is, BY FAR, the best Guild I've ever played in. Their skill matches their maturity as much as their maturity matches their skill, and I believe that's the first time I've ever been able to say that in a positive way!!
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2