The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D

+4
TIll KIll
Scion
Paravell
Alaistaria Marie
8 posters

Go down

Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D Empty Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D

Post by Alaistaria Marie Mon 8 Dec - 13:40

I"m sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I've had a lot of stuff going on, and it's all thanks to Ann for inviting me to Facebook. lol So, to explain...I joined Facebook because Ann asked me to. A couple of days after I joined, I got a message on there from my "real dad"'s wife. I haven't met him, her, or their kids, but me and her started talking. Then it went to the phone. Now, I'm talking to both of them and their daughter. We will actually be going to Missouri for Christmas to meet them, so I'm not sure right now if I'm going to be online till then, but I know that once we leave on the 20th, I won't be on until around Jan 5th..ish. So, Ann----thanks for the invite to Facebook..and everyone else..please hope I like him. lol
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D Empty Re: Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D

Post by Paravell Mon 8 Dec - 14:18

Grats Marie. I hope everything goes well for you and you have a good time.
Paravell
Paravell
Shield Bearer

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D Empty Re: Weird happenings and Christmas in a warmer climate. :D

Post by Scion Mon 8 Dec - 14:23

What a story. Hope everything is mega awesome for you Marie!
Scion
Scion
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TIll KIll Mon 8 Dec - 17:27

Wow can we say power of the net! Hope everything goes well for you on that; you'll have to keep us all up on how that all turns out for you but i wish you nothing but the best on it.
TIll KIll
TIll KIll
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 77
Other games played : LOL I'm doing good to handle GW and you want more
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahou Anansi Mon 8 Dec - 17:54

I wish you a happy holidays and a great reunion.
Ahou Anansi
Ahou Anansi
Shield Bearer

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by funky Tue 9 Dec - 11:12

All the best to you & have a super vacation Smile
funky
funky
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaistaria Marie Sat 27 Dec - 20:48

So, still on vacation and not even close to home, but I wanted to let you all know that everything went great with the "new" family....and there were a LOT of them. We've made it to Arkansas for the last part of our trip and should be home by the 5th of Jan. Thanks for all the warm wishes; They really meant a lot to me. I hope to see you all as soon as I get back..Im kinda missing you all. See you all soon!
Alaistaria Marie
Alaistaria Marie
Squire

Female
Number of posts : 89
Other games played : WoW, Runes of Magic
Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://www.myspace.com/serina_baby19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pampered One Sun 28 Dec - 1:59

Glad things went well. I will be sure to let Ann know how it went. We are happy you were able to connect with lost family.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Sun 28 Dec - 18:54

Yay Marie!!

I am so happy for you! I was wondering how it was going...and yeah, I missed everyone when I was gone too. Odd hey? *grin*

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down