The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song)

4 posters

Go down

Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song) Empty Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song)

Post by HeavyMetalHead Mon 14 Jul - 2:01

Beware of a new Trojan computer virus around. The "VISTA Antivirus 2008" is a new fake anti-virus, a spyware virus program and the successor of the "Windows Antivirus 2008". It can come at any time, so run regular virus and spyware scans. The main way it is noticed is a "virus scan" that lists multiple viruses, despite any previous virus scan indicating otherwise. It also has a constant pop-up window appears that says it detects a "Blaster/Sasser. variant" worm on your computer. THIS IS THE MAIN WAY OF TELLING THAT IT'S FAKE! You can Google it and receive instructions on how to manually remove it, although using a spyware scanner/remover is safer and more recommended.
HeavyMetalHead
HeavyMetalHead
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 201
Other games played : Altogether or other MMOs?
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song) Empty Re: Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song)

Post by Castell Ari Tue 15 Jul - 16:11

i had to format my laptop because if this junk...it just randomly instaled too i never allowed it to be installed but it still broke thought my original antivirus...it sux major time and is a bother...it crashes GW and all other programs because it overloads your system and proscessor!!! be carefull when downloading stuff online!!! it comes often too as an atatchment that's how i got it!!!
Castell Ari
Castell Ari
Stablehand

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song) Empty Re: Virus Alert! (NOT the Weird Al song)

Post by Aeternalia Tue 15 Jul - 16:32

Hi Castell Ari,

I thought I saw a status message that said you left the guild.. is that true?

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard Wed 16 Jul - 22:24

Castell Ari lefted TCK to joined kiss
he lefted kiss he is back in the alliance
he is in TSK now

Jay
Wizard
Wizard
Knight

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down