The Cherubim Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vent Channel Going Away?

4 posters

Go down

Vent Channel Going Away? Empty Vent Channel Going Away?

Post by Pampered One Thu 18 Sep - 19:37

As many of you have noticed, the Vent channel will be closing in a few days. This has been confirmed to me by an Alliance Leader as of noon today.

Lady and I will purchase a Vent server account tonight or tomorrow and try to get it up and running forthwith. We wanted to change to Team Speak but decided that since everyone already had Vent, it would be far easier for them to just put in new IP/ server addy etc.

This will be a Cherubim Server only and we are limiting it to 25 allowed on at a time due to costs and our monetary status right now. We will allow members to invite other Ally members into the channels, but if numbers become an issue, the non Guild members will be kicked to allow Cherubim to log in.

Also, All of our previous channel restrictions will apply. No swearing, unless you are in a room marked PG-13 and Absolutly no F Bombs or G**D*** EVER regardless of channel. Also no explicit sexual dialogue EVER and NO innuendo type conversations in a non PG-13 Channel.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Vent Channel Going Away? Empty Re: Vent Channel Going Away?

Post by Pampered One Mon 22 Sep - 19:06

We now have our own Vent channel. The info for it is in the status message. As of this moment, only Nursey has the ability to move people into rooms and only I have the ability to register people. See me for your registration.

Lady and I paid for 3 months, so even if the Alliance comes up with one, we will maintain this one until the end of those three months. Thank you all for your patience.

Pampered
Pampered One
Pampered One
King

Male
Number of posts : 556
Other games played : Lineage 2, 2 moons, CoH, CoV
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Mon 22 Sep - 20:03

Thanks for taking the time and setting this up for us! It is much appreciated. Now with our own private server it should be more peaceful. I'm just happy with being able to move myself from channel to channel instead of depending on someone else to do it for me.
Jebus
Jebus
Squire

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Tue 23 Sep - 12:34

Thank You Gunter!!

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Nurse Tue 23 Sep - 15:00

Fantastic!

I have my own Fashion Barn! Always wanted one of those... and best yet, it never gets dirty...

Nicolette
(Game Nurse)
Game Nurse
Game Nurse
Lord

Female
Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeternalia Wed 22 Oct - 20:51

Gunter, Nana tried to join the chat in vent last night but was unable to with the given information on the guild status page.

I tried to help him but was unsuccessful. If you have a minute cn you try to figure out what went wrong?

James
Aeternalia
Aeternalia
Lord

Male
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down